• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf 8 - Saturday, July 27th......

Have a blast all y'all...but please, be safe! 

Hope to make it next year.

The work that goes into this event must be incredible. Thank you, Charlie, for an event that I haven't even been to yet!

Paul-if you pick me up by 8:30, we should be there by 10:00. I'll get my mug chilling tonight. What's pouring from the dash?

Looking forward to tomorrow Charlie.  It will be my 3rd QSH, and each year it just keeps getting better and better.  Thanks for all the work you put into this event to make it enjoyable for all.  

Slick300 said:
The work that goes into this event must be incredible. Thank you, Charlie, for an event that I haven't even been to yet!

Paul-if you pick me up by 8:30, we should be there by 10:00. I'll get my mug chilling tonight. What's pouring from the dash?

4 taps of Coors Light this way we don't run out!

For all that didn't see it on FB this is what Lee is talking about!

1005997_402408683199075_45430365_n.jpg

You made the right choice Paul! (In-laws own a bev distributing business, and MillerCoors is the big dog. The other local distributor sell the A-B crap :). )

Well, Ronnie and I have returned from our cruise and I just got off the phone with Charlie. We couldn't be more excited to spend our first anniversary with all of you. See you guys tomorrow.

I vaguely recall talk of splitting a bottle of booze for a tasting.
Is this still happening?

-Rob

rob300c said:
I vaguely recall talk of splitting a bottle of booze for a tasting.
Is this still happening?

-Rob
Great question I think it was that Cigar whiskey.

thefatguy said:
Well, Ronnie and I have returned from our cruise and I just got off the phone with Charlie. We couldn't be more excited to spend our first anniversary with all of you. See you guys tomorrow.

Crap....Now I know who you are!

Have fun folks!

Oil CHECK!
Power Steering CHECK!
Coolant CHECK!
Break Fluid CHECK!
Tire Pressure CHECK!

Fingers crossed we don't have a repeat of last year!   :laugh:

Truck packed, Travel humi packed, beverages packed, GPS loaded up. We are good to go from NH in the morning with a stop in MA to pick up a buddy. 

See you all in the Morning,
Paul

The day has finally come, wooooo hoooooo...... :D   
The weather looks to be spot on, according to NOAA it'll be "Sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning." 
I'm sure that we may have forgotten something, that's just human nature.  We tried to think outside of the box or as I like to say, I use this head for more than a hat rack, LOL.
The only thing I want to tell folks is that the phone service at Round Pond is not so good in spots, Texting is the best way to communicate by far.   Safe travels everyone and we'll see you soon....... 

Yeah baby Charlie! Getting the troops washed and loaded and we'll be on our way shortly.

See everyone soon... :thumbs:

Great time Charlie! And to the CP friends I saw once again this year (Charlie, Gary, Tom,Christian,Isy, Rob, and lots of others), I really appreciate the opportunity to share some time with you and smoke great cigars.

We had a great time yesterday. It was great seeing all of you that could make it. It is a great cause  , and it is an honor to be able to help Charlie every year . THANKS  CHARLIE , .