• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf 9 - Saturday, 9 August 2014

ironpeddler said:
I might bring some Old Blowhard for Gary...

-Rob
I'm sure grateful1 will be very grateful.
So no 26 year old bourbon for you?

-Rob

PS. My +1 bailed. If anyone or their friends wants to go PM me.

Hitting the road see everyone in 4 hrs!

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

Paul

Good morning everyone, today is herf day!  
The weather is definitely cooperating again this year.  
Don't forget to bring a comfortable chair and what ever you'd like to make yourself nice and relaxed.  
I was asked a couple of time but if you prefer a certain beer, wine or and type of drink, it is permissible to bring your own as well.   
Drive carefully all and we'll see you all soon.......... :D

What a fantastic herf! Thank you Charlie!

It was very nice to see old friends! It was equally nice to have met new ones!

The food was outstanding and the beverage was top notch!

Thank you everyone! :thumbs:

Lots of very good cigars were smoked, too!

Charlie & Beth what an awesome job! Great weather, folks and food for a great cause. Good seeing everyone and meeting new folks.

Another smashing success Charlie & Beth! Can't thank you enough for bringing us all together in this fashion each year. Everyone one who attends never loses sight of the reason why we are all there and Anthony & the Wounded Warriors Fund have become like family over these years, it's an honor just to be part of it.  :thumbs:

Amazing time as always! A big thanks to Charlie, Beth, Ian, Ronnie, Don and the rest of the Hudson Valley crew for all the time that goes into this and how hard you worked all day. I only took one damn pic and it was me with the cheerleaders... lol 

1625639_771958906190094_7364940937662877754_n.jpg

Make sure you all share those pics!
Paul

I'm so surprised that was your only pic, Paul, lmao!<br />Another great one in the books. Thank you to everyone who attended and those who donated, but couldn't make it. Wish everyone on this board could attend, it's always a wonderful time. Special thanks to Charlie and Beth. What a wonderful cause and when you see how appreciative Anthony is, it's a great feeling knowing this money goes to help the people who stand up for us and their families. Thanks again! Already can't wait until next year.

Had another fantastic time with new and old friends. It an honor to attend such an event knowing that everyone is working toward the same goal. Hopefully we raised a good amount of coinage while gorging  ourselves and smoking some very nice cigars. As always; thank you Charlie and Beth!  

Another year, another awesome event in the books! Spectacular job by Charlie, Beth and everyone else involved it pulling this shindig off!

Cigars were great, the food spectacular and the comaraderiebecen better. Looking forward to QSH 10!

Charlie, Beth and all the volunteers that make this happen, one word...Outstanding!
You all are doing the Lords working supporting our wounded warriors. It was an honor to be part of it. This was my first QSH, it will not be my last!

CP brothers: Rob, Gary, Paul, Lee, Tom, Jim, Austen and the guy in the black hat(never did catch your name?) Thank you guys! You all made a great day special! There were a lot more CP folks there, but I didn't get everyone's names and we were a bit spread out.... Gary, don't forget the banner next year ;)

Next year, I plan on coming in on Friday and staying the weekend...I gotta see what goes on before and after!!!

Have a couple pics. Had more, but they were deleted somehow when I uploaded them form my phone 
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11961]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11960]

Hell of a job as usual by Charlie, Beth, and everyone else helping out. It was great to see so many of the usual suspects. A special thanks to Joe for translating for me!

Thank you Charlie and Beth for all that you do. Thanks to all the sponsors for all their support.

Big Guns BBQ, you guys rocked it! It was great to see old friends and new.

Tom, your "ghost pepper, Novocain" fill cherry's  ......holy shit, it was like :) ??? :( :angry: nice job!
You should eat then before you get work done at the dentist. I couldn't feel my mouth.

Again, thanks to all, for the hospitality that was giving, ................

I had a blast even though I only won some steaks!

Good to see and bond with the BOTL especially the CP guys.

I could go for a cherry right now...
Instead I'm killing the Old Blowhard with one of Anthony's fine Añejos.

Let's get together before next year!

-Rob

smokem said:

CP brothers: Rob, Gary, Paul, Lee, Tom, Jim, Austen and the guy in the black hat(never did catch your name?) Thank you guys! You all made a great day special! There were a lot more CP folks there, but I didn't get everyone's names and we were a bit spread out.... Gary, don't forget the banner next year ;)

His name is George. . . and that man knows how to drink his whiskey! Unfortunately, his legs would tell you other wise. From now on, if someone falls hard like a ton of bricks - im calling it "You pulled a George"   :laugh:

THANK you again Charlie, Beth, and everyone else who made that day possible. It was a blast and it was great to see some familiar faces, and meet some new ones. Looking forward to next year already! Cheers brothers...