• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf & Cigar B Que 17 - August 13, 2022

Hi, Charlie. Just making sure your address hasn’t changed since last year. I’m gonna send out payment tomorrow. Still Harold Ave?
Hello Joe,
I wanted to let you know that your check arrived. See you guys in a little over two weeks...... 👍
Charlie

Frank - Streetrod +9. Confirmed. Looking forward to seeing everybody.
Hello Frank,
I wanted to let you know that your check arrived as well and I adjusted the guest list. See you soon brother..... :)
Charlie

Hello Frank,
I wanted to let you know that your check arrived as well and I adjusted the guest list. See you soon brother..... :)
Charlie
Hello Frank,
Charlie
Thanks Charlie. Looking forward to it

Last edited:
We are less than two weeks away from the event! We have some awesome prizes for raffles as well as silent auction items, so bring plenty of cash!

Hoping this year is the best one ever. With that being said, Beth and I have decided, that this will be our last year hosting this event. It has been an incredible ride! We have enjoyed doing this event for 17 years, but it’s time for us to retire. There are so many to thank but for now, I will just say Thank you one and all!

Nothing would make us happier then to make this year a success by topping last year's total! We need to raise at least 45k!!!
So bring your cash, and let’s have fun!!!! 🇺🇲

Last edited:
We are less than two weeks away from the event! We have some awesome prizes for raffles as well as silent auction items, so bring plenty of cash!

Hoping this year is the best one ever. With that being said, Beth and I have decided, that this will be our last year hosting this event. It has been an incredible ride! We have enjoyed doing this event for 17 years, but it’s time for us to retire. There are so many to thank but for now, I will just say Thank you one and all!

Nothing would make us happier then to make this year a success by topping last year's total! We need to raise at least 45k!!!
So bring your cash, and let’s have fun!!!!
🇺🇸
This makes me sad but also happy for you and Beth! Congrats on so much success my friend!

Thank you for all your hard work.

🇺🇸
Charlie, I am really happy that I am finally going to get to meet you and I am going to take part in this event before you and Beth retire!

🇺🇸
Your efforts will never be forgotten Charlie! We'll see you in a couple of weeks.

Oh man, I was hoping to get to one once I moved up here. Guess it just wasn't in the cards. Hope you smash the goals you set!

Oh man, I was hoping to get to one once I moved up here. Guess it just wasn't in the cards. Hope you smash the goals you set!
Tom, where are you currently at? If you can make it up, we'll find room in one of the cabins for sure...... 👍

We are less than a week away from this year's fundraiser, woo hoo.

I want to remind everyone that there are "No Walk-ups" as this event has been sold out for a while. Unless you have paid or made arrangements with me for payment, you will not be admitted to this event.

I know the majority of this year's guests have attended previous Herfs, remember to park off the road and not block the right-of-way.

I hope everyone has safe travels and we'll see you this weekend...... 🇺🇲

It's the Quad State Herf & Cigar B Que 17 eve. A number of Herf guests have arrived already from out of town (friends and family from Missouri, Louisiana, Ohio and Virginia). Today, is final prep day with making of the "Goodie Bags", picking up the kegs from both Newburgh Brewing and Mill House Brewing, and the the setting up of all the tents, tables and chairs for tomorrow's guests. Safe travels everyone we'll see you soon....... 🇺🇲

It's the Quad State Herf & Cigar B Que 17 eve. A number of Herf guests have arrived already from out of town (friends and family from Missouri, Louisiana, Ohio and Virginia). Today, is final prep day with making of the "Goodie Bags", picking up the kegs from both Newburgh Brewing and Mill House Brewing, and the the setting up of all the tents, tables and chairs for tomorrow's guests. Safe travels everyone we'll see you soon....... 🇺🇲
I’ll be on the road by noon Charlei!

John and I just saw a black bear behind the pavillion.

I will let @jfields confirm cause I just saw a glimpse as it walked behind the port a jons.
Definitely a bear making the rounds. Pretty cool!! We were seeing deer over there last night, so that’s what I assumed it was. Until I had a double take after noticing it was black.

Well, today is Herf day! The weather is looking great according to NOAA: Sunny, with a high near 78 °F . North wind 3 to 7 mph.

With help from all our friends that were out at Lake Frederick yesterday, everything is set up in preparation to make today a very success day.

We have plenty of beer, wine, water and soft drinks for all. If there's something special you enjoy to drink, do not hesitate bringing it along.

Lastly, safe driving everyone and we'll see you all shortly....... 🇺🇲

Well, today is Herf day! The weather is looking great according to NOAA: Sunny, with a high near 78 °F . North wind 3 to 7 mph.

With help from all our friends that were out at Lake Frederick yesterday, everything is set up in preparation to make today a very success day.

We have plenty of beer, wine, water and soft drinks for all. If there's something special you enjoy to drink, do not hesitate bringing it along.

Lastly, safe driving everyone and we'll see you all shortly....... 🇺🇲
Charlie,

I'm sorry we couldn't make it this year. I'm glad to hear the weather is great and hoping you have your best year ever. Good luck and have fun.

Floyd T

Beth and I just finished counting all the monies and checks, and so far we have raised 40K + and we still have donations coming in the mail. Outstanding! Not a bad day of smoking cigars, drinking beer and eating great BBQ. Thank you all for everything and all your support. Love you guys. We’ll post a final amount when all donations have been received……. 👍❤️💯🇺🇲

Once again, had a great time at the QSH. Can’t thank Charlie and Beth enough for all of the hard work in pulling another one off so successfully! Really nice to meet both John and Jeff along with seeing the regulars and their crews. Who wouldn’t enjoy a weekend of eating, drinking, playing dominos and smoking some wonderful sticks? Thanks Charlie!