• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf & Cigar B Que 17 - August 13, 2022

I spoke to Charlie. I was just wondering if anyone had first hand experience?
I know they have the cabins right there, so you may be able to rent for a couple mere days. It'd be secluded once the her is over. There's also a good size pond y'all can go skinny dipping in, after the sun goes down! o_O

Floyd T

They've got a nice website with details on reserving tent camping spots.

No swimming after dark, might put a damper on those midnight skinny dips!

Looking forward to meeting the guys on my list like Floyd, Paul, Thomas, Frank, David, Gary, Anthony, & Keith.

A little disappointed Mr. Larsen @BlindedByScience isn’t on the list this year. He’s high up on my list of people to meet before one of us kicks the bucket.
How about me Jeff? I didn't see my name on the list, LOL....... 😂

This year I will have a Cutco booth set up as well as selling "give away" tickets. Any Cutco sold at the Herf or any orders placed from my site from now until August 14th that mention the Quad State Herf get special discounts and all profit gets donated to the Herf.
If you find something you want on the site just text me at (845) MrCutco (672-8826) and I'll give you the special pricing. I'm specializing in promotional gifts (engraving, logos, etc.) Just shoot me a text with best times to call.
Go to

TheFatGuysKnives.com

Please don't just order, text first so you get the discount and the profit goes to the cause.
Can't wait to see everyone there this year.

This year I will have a Cutco booth set up as well as selling "give away" tickets. Any Cutco sold at the Herf or any orders placed from my site from now until August 14th that mention the Quad State Herf get special discounts and all profit gets donated to the Herf.
If you find something you want on the site just text me at (845) MrCutco (672-8826) and I'll give you the special pricing. I'm specializing in promotional gifts (engraving, logos, etc.) Just shoot me a text with best times to call.
Go to

TheFatGuysKnives.com

Please don't just order, text first so you get the discount and the profit goes to the cause.
Can't wait to see everyone there this year.

I couldn’t get your url to work.

Good morning all, just wanted to update everyone. Things are moving right along, the Sponsor List is growing which makes this event so great. If you know of anyone that wants to help out in being a sponsor, let us know and we'll add them to the list and get their names on the tee shirt. Every little bit helps....... 👍

Wanted to let you all know that we are collecting now, so you can either send me a check or money order made out to: Charles Baranyai. Remember, this year we raised the entrance fee to $100 and the non-smokers (guests) are $50. If you need the mailing address, let me know and I'll furnish it. We'd like to have everyone paid up by the middle of July which makes things the day of the Fundraiser go a lot easier.
Lastly, if you know of anyone / organization that wants to help out in being a sponsor. Let us know and we'll contact them to be added to the Sponsor List and get their names on the tee shirt. As we always say, every little bit helps....... 🇺🇲

Good morning all, just updated the Sponsor List as of last night. Things are definitely moving in the right direction. Payments are coming in and we'd like everyone paid up by the middle of July. Have a great Father's Day weekend........ 🍻

Hello my brothers, wanted to let you know that I've updated the Sponsor List and it's looking real good. Sean Keever from Big Guns BBQ has been out to Kansas City and talked with the meat guys from Creekstone Farms. Things are definitely coming together and we are down to roughly a month and a half now. Keep sending in your payments, we'd like everyone paid up be the middle of July so Beth and the ladies aren't to busy. Enjoy everyone....... 👍

Hi, Charlie. Just making sure your address hasn’t changed since last year. I’m gonna send out payment tomorrow. Still Harold Ave?

Just wanted to update everyone being that we are now less than three weeks from the event. Deliveries are coming in everyday now and our spare bed rooms are looking like warehouses. Payments are coming in as well, remember that we raised to cost to $100 this year and guests are $50. Enjoy your week everyone....... :)