• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf III @ Schlesingers Cigar Bar

Charlie I spoke with Damaris and Frank and they want to be on the list as well.

Beth, I talked with Damaris last Thursday evening at Schlesingers and I already have her and Frank on the list. They are Dee's (Eagle) 2 guests and I had a good feeling that they were planning on attending when we first talked about the date back in December. That's nice of you watchin' out for her and Frank though....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I bet it is going to be a blast! Wish I could be there Charlie!

Don't forget the pics! :thumbs:

Not sure how I missed this Dean. We definitely will have a ball and it would be great if you could make it. You know that you could always take some leave and catch a flight right up here to Newburgh - Stewart Airport or event better catch a MAC flight to the Airforce side. We will take plenty of pics to share with all....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Hi Charlie, I just have one of my crew backed out. Hope this helps the waiting list. I can't wait to see you and Tom. And Glynna, of course :)

Hi Charlie, I just have one of my crew backed out. Hope this helps the waiting list. I can't wait to see you and Tom. And Glynna, of course :)

Thanks for the heads up Joe, it will definitely help out with the waiting list. It'll be great to see you as well brother as it's been to long since we all herfed........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

I just finished communicating with Wade (The Volusianator) and he is graciously donating one of his hand-crafted master piece clocks. Thank you very much brother and I'm sure that the S / BOTL that ends up winning it from the raffle will be highly appreciative as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

It's the 23rd of January and we're exactly 1 month till the Herf, wooooooo hooooooo..........

Charlie,

Now Angelo and Tom H want to go. Put me in for 2 more, these go on the stand by list, and we shall update. One month to the Quad State Herf!

Alph

ps who is the good looker on your avatar?

Looking at the calendar of basketball games that day, I see the Midshipmen are coming to West Point for another Army-Navy battle (2 PM). Also UCONN Huskies at Villanova (noon), and Oklahoma at Texas (3:30), Kansas at OK State (4 PM).

Charlie,

Now Angelo and Tom H want to go. Put me in for 2 more, these go on the stand by list, and we shall update. One month to the Quad State Herf!

Alph

ps who is the good looker on your avatar?

Looking at the calendar of basketball games that day, I see the Midshipmen are coming to West Point for another Army-Navy battle (2 PM). Also UCONN Huskies at Villanova (noon), and Oklahoma at Texas (3:30), Kansas at OK State (4 PM).

Alph, no problem puttin' your two buddies on the stand-by list, I'll keep you updated as it goes along. Next, I think my cigar honey works at Outlaw Cigar in KC. Lastly, it definitely looks like a full day of basketball on the 23rd...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I am just gonna get my free stuff and leave!

:sign:

I am definately counting...
Bring your smoking jackets gentlemen!

Looking forward to herfing with some old and new friends!

-Rob

Charlie is going to do the raffles and givaways 1 hour before last call, this time. ;)

Rob, save me the trip and get me a pack! ;)

Can't wait to see you guys--not Anthony though--had enough of him! :sign: :sign: :sign: J/K :D

I just finished communicating with Wade (The Volusianator) and he is graciously donating one of his hand-crafted master piece clocks. Thank you very much brother and I'm sure that the S / BOTL that ends up winning it from the raffle will be highly appreciative as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Very nice, Wade!

If Bill wins it, we could use it to time his rounds with Dan. :laugh:

Very nice, Wade!

If Bill wins it, we could use it to time his rounds with Dan. :laugh:

Now that is priceless! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Stogieman i know im really late but i just found out about it from fivebyfifty (stephen)
can i get on the standby :whistling: