• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf III @ Schlesingers Cigar Bar

along with a couple of bails of hay / straw....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

That ought to make a good fire ??? :laugh:

Alright Matt, I'll think about the hay / straw but the heaters remain as it will surely drop in temps by the weekend. There will be a few fireman there as my guests along with a couple of polieman. You just never know when you have to control traffic or need a donut run...... :D :thumbs: :p

Looking forward to a great time herfing and meeting some new BOTL, and a great cause.

Kevin

Looking forward to a great time herfing and meeting some new BOTL, and a great cause.

Kevin

It'll be great to meet all you guys from the Metro Cigar Club and enjoy Herfin' with the group. Oh yeah, we are down to 3 days until the fun begins....... :D :thumbs: :p

Kevin

It'll be great to meet all you guys from the Metro Cigar Club and enjoy Herfin' with the group. Oh yeah, we are down to 3 days until the fun begins....... :D :thumbs: :p

Can't wait. Looks like you have all your bases covered, sounds like a great time, I can't wait. Looks like the weather will be fine (no snow) also, so I don't have to worry about the 2+ hour drive.

It's gonna take a blizzard on the magnitude of 1978 or 1993 to keep me away.

http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USNY1003.html

Newburgh, NY
Friday: Snow. Highs in the low 30s and lows in the mid 20s.
Saturday: A few snow showers. Highs in the upper 30s and lows in the upper teens.

actually the Tampa weather looks better:
Friday: More clouds than sun. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the upper 60s.<LI>Saturday: Thundershowers. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the mid 60s.
be there, aloha,
Alph

Hey Charlie what is our snow date?

Only kidding will have to take quite a bit of snow not to make it. I even know how to take the train and a cab there. :thumbs:

Anthony, the snow date is the 23rd of Feb. Come rain, wind or snow, this event is happening. As a matter of fact, the tent guys just called me and are putting that baby up tomorrow so there won't be any problems out there..... :D :thumbs: :p

As Tom (hudsonvalley) stated, there's always room on his floor to crash!!!!!

rain snow unless your the wicked witch of the west you wont melt :cool:
just more of a reason to sit and enjoy a smoke

As my lacrosse coach used to tell us, "Shit doesn't melt, son."

Can't wait!

Anthony, the snow date is the 23rd of Feb. Come rain, wind or snow, this event is happening. As a matter of fact, the tent guys just called me and are putting that baby up tomorrow so there won't be any problems out there..... :D :thumbs: :p

Ok stop rubbing it in Charlie!

New York is my next stop! Don't know when? But definitely NEXT!

Dean

Ok stop rubbing it in Charlie!

New York is my next stop! Don't know when? But definitely NEXT!

Dean

Dean, it would be great to Herf with you again as we had a great time in Killeen and bring that LTC with you...... :D :thumbs: :p