• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf V - Feb 27th, 2010

Charlie, I have to hold off on saying anything for sure, I may be teaching a saturday class this spring semester, I'll let you know as soon as I do.

Charlie, I have to hold off on saying anything for sure, I may be teaching a saturday class this spring semester, I'll let you know as soon as I do.

Sean just give your students the day off like I am and get on over!

Sean just give your students the day off like I am and get on over!

Yeah Sean, they can probably use a library day anyways during one of your research papers........ :D :thumbs: :p

Keeep us updated as you are one of the original members that has been to the first four Quad State Herfs!!!!

Put me down!! Maybe whomever swiped the beautiful red lighter I won in the raffle and put down by mistake will bring it and return it this year...lol

Not.... :sign:

Vince,

It will be great to see you and the rest of the crew again! I will try my darnedest to make it!

Best,

Joe

Count me in too :thumbs: It looks like a road trip is now on the radar :whistling:

I'm in Charlie....count me in on whatever help you need, even the night before.

"Hurry, hurry, hurry, step right this way....Who wants to buy a raffle ticket?....hurry, hurry, hurry....they're sellin' like hotcakes....don't be left out in the cold!".....

progmaj_snake-oil-1.jpg

Just to let everyone know, things are looking very good. So far we have 69 + guests signed up and I just talked with Frank from The Meadowbrook and he said 150 to 200 fits very comfortably in the Cavalier Room. I'm planning on sending out the 1st of the sponsorship letters after the holiday but as you all can see on the initial post, folks are already volunteering to sponsor this great event. Some of you have already asked as to where to send your checks and I'm asking you to hold them until after the holidays are over so they don't get lost in the Christmas mail. I'll send you the address and info at that time. This year we have a few new things we want to add to our event, i.e., a special guest a lot of you will recognize to sing the opening song (The Star Spangled Banner), a jazz band or two, a popular comiedian and so on. We will have a few cigar reps attending from various cigar companies and we are working on getting one or two cigar company owner(s) as well. That's about it for now, I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable holiday and I'll talk with you soon......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie

The guest list is updated as of this morning and we are now at 86+ and have room for another good 70 which I'm sure will sign up soon.......

Charlie,
Can you add my name please, plus one for Justin!
Thanks
Frank

It was good, I realized it was far to long in between calls! Either way I'll see you in Feb.
I sent an email to the crazy Marine! I'll pm you if I hear from him?
Let me know where I can send my funds for the Quad State 2010.
Ok brother,
Frank