• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf V - Feb 27th, 2010

Great ...friends with ilcchef2...he normally signs me up I will be there again in 2010 with 3 friends so a total of "4"....What is the next step. thanks Ralph for letting me know!!

Great ...friends with ilcchef2...he normally signs me up I will be there again in 2010 with 3 friends so a total of "4"....What is the next step. thanks Ralph for letting me know!!

Sounds good, I'll update Ralph with 4 guests. What you may want to do is an introduction in the "General Discussion" block and then go to the "Introduce Yourself Here" section. Tell the CP community a little bit about yourself, i.e., hobbies, types of cigrs you like etc. While your at it, you may want to update your profile as. I'll see you at the herf on the 27th of Feb if not sooner with Ralph...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Hey Charlie...I was in contact with John of 'Johnny-O!' fame and he said he would supply a few goodies for the raffle!

Keep an eye out for his PM.

Way to go John! :thumbs:

Charlie, I'm proud to ask you to add +2 to my guest list (4 total). Seems a couple members of the USMC may want to join us.....
thumbs-up.gif

Thanks again - T.L.

Hey Charlie...I was in contact with John of 'Johnny-O!' fame and he said he would supply a few goodies for the raffle!

Keep an eye out for his PM.

Way to go John! :thumbs:

Outstanding Gary and thanks for the help. I'll keep an eye out for it.

Charlie, I'm proud to ask you to add +2 to my guest list (4 total). Seems a couple members of the USMC may want to join us.....
thumbs-up.gif

Thanks again - T.L.

No problem Tom, there's always room for a couple of more jarheads....... :D :thumbs: :p

Charlie count me in!
thumbs-up.gif

I tried calling you can you give me a call when you get a chance?

Charlie count me in!
thumbs-up.gif

I tried calling you can you give me a call when you get a chance?

I have you added Dean, it will be great to see you brother and Herf as it's been way too long. In reference to your question about the Days Inn at Stewart, here's the link to thier website:

http://www.daysinn.com/DaysInn/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=05183

I am awaiting a call back from the manager tomorrow to get a good group rate as I know that a number of S/BOTL are planning on staying there. As soon as I hear from her, I'll post the info....... :) :cool:

One last thing, a number of folks have asked me if it's okay for them to contact thier local B&M to sponsor the event. I talked with a couple of others and see know problem with it. If you want ask or if you prefer me to do it, send me a PM with the info of the B&M (Name and number) and contact them. It's for a great cause "The Wounded Warriors", and feel proud raising funds for them.

I am awaiting a call back from the manager tomorrow to get a good group rate as I know that a number of S/BOTL are planning on staying there. As soon as I hear from her, I'll post the info....... :) :cool:

If she comes up with a group rate, ask her to 'grandfather in" anybody who already made a reservation there. :thumbs:

If she comes up with a group rate, ask her to 'grandfather in" anybody who already made a reservation there. :thumbs:

Will do Tom, good idea...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I have talked with the manager from the Days Inn Newburgh West Point/Stewart Intl Airport and she gave us group rate price of $73.53 per room which includes all taxes and all. When booking your room, call 845-564-7550 ext 387 and let the receptionist know that you are part of group "Cigar Pass". In reference to grandfathering in previously made reservations, she stated that you'd be better off canceling them and making new ones using the group name so a double charge or any other problems . I hope this helps you all that are booking rooms and planning ahead........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

I have talked with the manager from the Days Inn Newburgh West Point/Stewart Intl Airport and she gave us group rate price of $73.53 per room which includes all taxes and all. When booking your room, call 845-564-7550 ext 387 and let the receptionist know that you are part of group "Cigar Pass". In reference to grandfathering in previously made reservations, she stated that you'd be better off canceling them and making new ones using the group name so a double charge or any other problems . I hope this helps you all that are booking rooms and planning ahead........
smile.gif
thumbs-up.gif
cool.gif

Very Nice!

Woohoo I can't wait! I just had to find the right time!
thumbs-up.gif

Charlie,
Count me in, Alph.
Some of my boys signed up without me, but it won't work, I'm coming!!!

Alph Chomper

ps

Happy New Year to All