• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf V - Feb 27th, 2010

Charlie,
Count me in, Alph.
Some of my boys signed up without me, but it won't work, I'm coming!!!

Alph Chomper

ps

Happy New Year to All

Alph,
Happy to see you got the message. We have room for one more if you want a ride.
Hope all is well.
Tom

My "run" of 2 straight QSHs will have to come to an end. I'm leaving for vacation that day. Looks like a great new venue, though.

Yeah, I leave for a week and a half in Florida that day. Going to get all Disney-fied for my son's birthday.

Charlie, I can't seem to get my guys gathered up for a smoke. It's been cold here and as you know we have to find an outside (enclosed) area to smoke. Hopefully we can get together tonight and talk about it. Thanks, Dave

Hey Surf..we are having an indoor herf at the Metropolitan Cigar Society in Fairfield NJ on Saturday Jan 23. It is posted on BOTL forum. Let me know if you are interested. Here is a link to see pictures of our club...www.metrocigar.com. Hey Charlie, are you coming?

Tazman

Hey Surf..we are having an indoor herf at the Metropolitan Cigar Society in Fairfield NJ on Saturday Jan 23. It is posted on BOTL forum. Let me know if you are interested. Here is a link to see pictures of our club...www.metrocigar.com. Hey Charlie, are you coming?

Tazman
That's a good possibilty. I'll check to see if I'm on call that weekend. Can I bring some of the others?

Tazman
That's a good possibilty. I'll check to see if I'm on call that weekend. Can I bring some of the others?

Sure you can bring others....you have friends?? LOL

Tazman

Tazman

George, I'll check the calendar and let you know asap....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie,

Holidays are over so please let me know who to make the check out to and where to send it before this money burns a hole in my pocket and ends up in my humi.
unsure.gif

Tom

Charlie...could you please put me down for another ticket (2 total) as my son wants to come too. Rooms are booked and we're ready to go, can't wait to see you guys.

Doc Wylie and myself are bringing our boys with us! :laugh:

We'll be in Friday night...dinner up at Isy's after he closes? :thumbs:

We'll be in Friday night...dinner up at Isy's after he closes?
thumbs-up.gif
Absolutely. I'll arrive sometime Thursday evening (late). Want to do some snooping around Friday but I plan to head to Uptown Cigar noon-ish, depending on when my son and his buddy are going to arrive. Staying at the Day's Inn by the airport (like many other folks).

My guess is that there will be more that may want to join....??

Charlie,

Holidays are over so please let me know who to make the check out to and where to send it before this money burns a hole in my pocket and ends up in my humi.
unsure.gif

Tom

Tom, I'm currently working that with the money folks at the WTU, I will get back with you all just as soon as possible..... :thumbs:

Charlie...could you please put me down for another ticket (2 total) as my son wants to come too. Rooms are booked and we're ready to go, can't wait to see you guys.

Doc Wylie and myself are bringing our boys with us! :laugh:

We'll be in Friday night...dinner up at Isy's after he closes? :thumbs:

You got it Gary, sounds like it's turning into a little family affair....... :D :thumbs: :p