• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf V - Feb 27th, 2010

:whistling:

Charlie,

If ya still have room, I'd like to reserve a spot. :thumbs: It looks like I'll be flying solo though. I'll get a M.O. over to you by the end of the week.

Floyd T.

Floyd, even if the event was full, there's always room for you brother. I'll add you to the guest list asap........

Charlie

Thank you, Charlie! I enjoyed talkin to ya and look forward to meetin you in person. And, lookin forward to meetin all these freakin new guys! Heck, I only recognize a handful of the folks on the list. :whistling: Thanks again!

Floyd T.

Just make sure you come up with some good bourbon, Floyd T! Looking forward to hangin with ya that weekend.

I think I have a bottle or two we can get caught up in! I may bring a bottle f the 4 Roses Mariage 2009 with me. It seems as though y'all may not have access to it, up there. We'll see what I can come up with. :thumbs:

Floyd T.

Charlie, I'd love to attend. If I can, I'd like to reserve a spot for a buddy as well. Just waiting to hear back from him. Thanks.

Charlie, I'd love to attend. If I can, I'd like to reserve a spot for a buddy as well. Just waiting to hear back from him. Thanks.

Joe....if your buddy can't go, you can always hitch a ride with me, Floyd T, and Bill (knuck).

Joe....if your buddy can't go, you can always hitch a ride with me, Floyd T, and Bill (knuck).
Thanks Isy. Much appreciated, and I'll be sure to let you know. But I'll be surprised if he doesn't go. I gave him the same sales pitch you gave me yesterday. lol!

Looks like you guys are gonna have a hell of a time, I might have to try and plan for this one next year.

Argh. I have the worst timing ever. I come home a week later and I'd be cool with just taking that week off but I managed to get a midterm thrown in there. I can't afford to come home twice so it looks like I'll have to sit this one out. Someone have double-fun for me!

Cleared it with Bette, I'm in. I shall send you 200 quarters or 500 dimes, whichever is least heavy.

Woo hoo 18th post in 9 1/2 years! Don't want to look like a post whore ya know.

Cleared it with Bette, I'm in. I shall send you 200 quarters or 500 dimes, whichever is least heavy.

Woo hoo 18th post in 9 1/2 years! Don't want to look like a post whore ya know.

Outstanding Bob!!!! Yeah, you don't want to be a post whore anything, LOL :D.

Charlie, my buddy is a go. Can't wait to attend!

Good to go Joe, I'll update the Guest List....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Less than 5 weeks and we'll be herfin', wooooooo hoooooo........... :D :thumbs: :p

Charlie look out payment sent :thumbs: :cool:

My "run" of 2 straight QSHs will have to come to an end. I'm leaving for vacation that day. Looks like a great new venue, though.

I was looking forward to making fun of Jayro with you :laugh:

This obsession with me is kind of strange, but whatever floats your boat Los! :rolleyes:
Hey Jay don't feel strange Los is straight thats just the way he shows love :love: it could be worse he could send you love letters and chocolates
:laugh: :D

My "run" of 2 straight QSHs will have to come to an end. I'm leaving for vacation that day. Looks like a great new venue, though.

I was looking forward to making fun of Jayro with you :laugh:

This obsession with me is kind of strange, but whatever floats your boat Los! :rolleyes:
Hey Jay don't feel strange Los is straight thats just the way he shows love :love: it could be worse he could send you love letters and chocolates
:laugh: :D

Now that WOULD be strange! :laugh: