• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf V - Feb 27th, 2010

We'll be in Friday night...dinner up at Isy's after he closes?
thumbs-up.gif
Absolutely. I'll arrive sometime Thursday evening (late). Want to do some snooping around Friday but I plan to head to Uptown Cigar noon-ish, depending on when my son and his buddy are going to arrive. Staying at the Day's Inn by the airport (like many other folks).

My guess is that there will be more that may want to join....??
Tom...

I just spoke to Isy earlier and he's going to post something about a little get together.

Looking forward to meeting you guys. :cool:

Charlie,

Holidays are over so please let me know who to make the check out to and where to send it before this money burns a hole in my pocket and ends up in my humi.
unsure.gif

Tom

Tom, I'm currently working that with the money folks at the WTU, I will get back with you all just as soon as possible..... :thumbs:

Charlie...could you please put me down for another ticket (2 total) as my son wants to come too. Rooms are booked and we're ready to go, can't wait to see you guys.

Doc Wylie and myself are bringing our boys with us! :laugh:

We'll be in Friday night...dinner up at Isy's after he closes? :thumbs:

You got it Gary, sounds like it's turning into a little family affair....... :D :thumbs: :p
Thanks Charlie...alway great talking to you. Yeah, seems a few of us are bringing our sons and leading them down that dark path! :laugh:

I spoke to Isy after I hung up with you....it looks like he's going to hook us all up on Friday night!

Hey Charlie, a few guys in my group asked what time will the food be served...late lunch or dinner? All they think about is food! LOL

Tazman

Hey Charlie, a few guys in my group asked what time will the food be served...late lunch or dinner? All they think about is food! LOL

Tazman

George, I'm glad you asked me that. I'm meeting with Frank the owner next Wednesday and we are going to go over that as well as the menu and a few other items. If any one has any more questions that they have, let me know prior to Wednesday so I can bring them up....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

In reference to your question the other day asking if we are coming down there the 23rd of this month, I talked with Dee and it looks like maybe 4 of us will be making our presence.

Tazman

George, I'm glad you asked me that. I'm meeting with Frank the owner next Wednesday and we are going to go over that as well as the menu and a few other items. If any one has any more questions that they have, let me know prior to Wednesday so I can bring them up....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

In reference to your question the other day asking if we are coming down there the 23rd of this month, I talked with Dee and it looks like maybe 4 of us will be making our presence.

Ok Charlie, that is great. Keep me posted. It will begin at 1PM on the 23rd.

Tazman

I'm updating the Guest & Sponsor List as we speak. Things are looking good and all......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

As you all know, we are 6 weeks out exactly and the event is moving along very nicely. I wanted to post the menu, schedule of events / time line and lastly, where to send your hard earned money.

Here's what we will be enjoying food wise from the buffet: chicken marsala, roast beef, baked ham, ziti, mixed vegetables, scalloped potatoes, green salad, fruit salad, rolls & butter and assorted cakes for dessert.

Schedule of events / time line:

1300(1pm) to 1400(2pm) - arrive, socialize, get goodie bags, and meet and greet in large bar area
1400(2pm) to 1430(2:30) - opening ceremonies, welcoming guests and VIPs in ballroom that sits 300 comfortably
1430(2:30) to 1630(4:30) - enjoy the all you can eat buffet, socialize, etc.
1630(4:30) to however it takes to complete - conduct raffles / give aways

We have the main ballroom (which is connected to the large bar) till 1800(6pm) and then we move back to the large bar. During the dinner hour we have few special events planned which I'm sure that everyone will definitely enjoy.

Lastly, I wanted to let you know where to send your payment of $50. First off, money orders are preferred. If you are a returning guest, I will accept personal checks. I plan on presenting one check this year to the Wounded Warriors live at the event. Please make out the checks / money orders in my name and send all payments to me at:

Charlie Baranyai
129 Main St
Unit C-12
Cornwall, NY 12518

I will disburse payments between Wounded Warriors and Meadowbrook accordingly. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. Ensure you check the Guest List and verify that you have the correct numbers of guest attending along with yourself. That's it for now, talk with you all soon........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Unless somethings happens in the next couple days, I'm not going to make this. I trust that it will be an outstnding event as usual. Hope everybody has a great time.

Unless somethings happens in the next couple days, I'm not going to make this. I trust that it will be an outstnding event as usual. Hope everybody has a great time.

I hope things do happen for you in the next couple of days Dave as this is one of those events you don't want to miss. Are you gonna make it to the Metro Cigar Club next Saturday the 23rd? If so, I'll talk to you more about this Herf then........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie,

If ya still have room, I'd like to reserve a spot. :thumbs: It looks like I'll be flying solo though. I'll get a M.O. over to you by the end of the week.

Floyd T.

Charlie,

If ya still have room, I'd like to reserve a spot. :thumbs: It looks like I'll be flying solo though. I'll get a M.O. over to you by the end of the week.

Floyd T.

Floyd, even if the event was full, there's always room for you brother. I'll add you to the guest list asap........

Charlie

Charlie,

Floyd T.

Is it me or did it just get foggy in here?
:D

-Rob

:whistling:

Charlie,

Floyd T.

Floyd, even if the event was full, there's always room for you brother. I'll add you to the guest list asap........

Charlie

Thank you, Charlie! I enjoyed talkin to ya and look forward to meetin you in person. And, lookin forward to meetin all these freakin new guys! Heck, I only recognize a handful of the folks on the list. :whistling: Thanks again!

Floyd T.

:whistling:

Charlie,

Floyd T.

Charlie

Thank you, Charlie! I enjoyed talkin to ya and look forward to meetin you in person. And, lookin forward to meetin all these freakin new guys! Heck, I only recognize a handful of the folks on the list. :whistling: Thanks again!

Floyd T.

Just make sure you come up with some good bourbon, Floyd T! Looking forward to hangin with ya that weekend.