• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf VI - Saturday, Aug 20th

Hello Gary (ironpeddler), your check made it yesterday for you and your son. Good to go brother and I'll see you soon.

For the ones that haven't sent in their payment yet, please do.......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie Baranyai
104 Harold Ave
Cornwall, NY 12518
Thanks Charlie...glad you received it safely.

I saw that you called me over the weekend...I was away for 4 days and just got home today. I'll call you soon!

Hello Gary (ironpeddler), your check made it yesterday for you and your son. Good to go brother and I'll see you soon........... :) :thumbs: :cool:
Thanks Charlie...glad you received it safely.

I saw that you called me over the weekend...I was away for 4 days and just got home today. I'll call you soon!

Very good brother, let me know how the weekend went....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I received your payment yesterday Jeff (Shibumi), good to go brother...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Jesus (MOBIG), payment received brother. See you in roughly 1 month if not sooner....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

4 weeks and counting! Now where in the heck did I put them dancin' shoes....... :D

Wanted to let the following brothers know that their payments made it:

BigSteve - Steve Hurban (thanks for the super sticks brother :D - Monte #2 from 08' and the new Opus)
Roy R. Frush - Elliot
Andrew Dresher & Geoff Lawson
Tazman (George) & Bada Bing from the Metropolitan Cigar Club in NJ

Thanks fellas and see you all in less than a month...... :thumbs:

that's good news Charlie !
BTW and for the record , the +1 for me is my brother in law Paul
Serious countdown beginning now my man :D

Wanted to let the following brothers know that their payments made it:

BigSteve - Steve Hurban (thanks for the super sticks brother :D - Monte #2 from 08' and the new Opus)
Roy R. Frush - Elliot
Andrew Dresher & Geoff Lawson
Tazman (George) & Bada Bing from the Metropolitan Cigar Club in NJ

Thanks fellas and see you all in less than a month...... :thumbs:

I am hoping that my work schedule will allow me to make this event. I will know in the next two weeks. As soon as I know I will let you know Charlie. For the moment put me down as 80% sure!!!!

I am hoping that my work schedule will allow me to make this event. I will know in the next two weeks. As soon as I know I will let you know Charlie. For the moment put me down as 80% sure!!!!

Will do Nick..... :thumbs:

Just as an update, checks are rolling in as well as cigars and merchandise from various supporters for this great "Cause". We still have a few spots left as I'll do an accurate head count later on. We are roughly 3 1/2 weeks out and things are looking very good...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

This is going to be GREAT !! Can't wait brother ! :thumbs:

I just heard that Souldog is planning to attend................but he'll probably miss the flight.....

My 1st Quad State herf as well .................. sounds like a great time and am looking forward to meeting some new folks.

@ Charlie...would it possible to get a +2 added to my RSVP? Please let me know so I can get a check out ASAP. Thanks.