• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quick and Easy Recipes

It's not really a recipe, but one of my go to meals is smoked salmon on toast for breakfast.

4 slices of toast
4 oz smoked salmon
cream cheese
1T capers
2T red onion
salt and pepper to taste

While the bread is toasting, I dice a little red onion. Spread cream cheese on the toast, sprinkle onions and capers, top with salmon. Season to taste.

Makes 2 servings. Goes great with champagne!

It's not really a recipe, but one of my go to meals is smoked salmon on toast for breakfast.

4 slices of toast
4 oz smoked salmon
cream cheese
1T capers
2T red onion
salt and pepper to taste

While the bread is toasting, I dice a little red onion. Spread cream cheese on the toast, sprinkle onions and capers, top with salmon. Season to taste.

Makes 2 servings. Goes great with champagne!
I just can't do capers. Rest sounds delicious.

My go-to recipe that I cook often for my guests and everybody loves is Honey Garlic Chicken. It takes me about 20 minutes and I use chicken breast, flour, garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, butter and of course, honey. It’s pretty easy, cut the chicken breast in half and dust in with flour. Sear the chicken and add the rest of the ingredients to make a sauce that you cook until it thickens. The sauce creates a nice crust and you can eat the chicken with anything. I check weekly for Costco Chicken Prices and stock up on the ingredients to be able to cook it whenever I want.