• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

R.I.P. Joe Ginter (simmsboard)

I got a chance to spend some time with him while in Vegas for the last CP herf. Great guy. I'm really sorry to hear this.

Hate to hear this. It's never easy when we lose a Brother. I never got to meet Joe, but he's been in my CP FFL for the three years that I've run it and I've gotten to interact with him through the league.

Joe, you'll certainly be missed Brother. Rest in Peace.

Man, Joe was definitely a great man and a great friend. Someone else said and I agree, the first time meeting him I felt like I was seeing a buddy of mine I've known for years.

Extremely generous, was completely flattered to even be a part of his existence, and I'm so frustrated when we lost a good man like Joe.

I'd like to see a herf in honor of Joe, with a nice moment of silence to honor him. He was such a warm and friendly man. He will be missed by me. Pardon and even the Outlaw in general will be be the same without him.

Joe will be missed and not forgotten. Padron parties at the Outlaw will never be the same.......RIP Joe
Handler.ashx.jpg

Had to dig pretty deep to find this one, but here is my tribute.

This was the first time I met Joe. What a great guy to be around. My condolences to his family and friends. Life goes on, just not as rich.

I always enjoyed visiting with Joe during his visits to KC... Rest in Peace, brother! You will be missed by all those whose lives you touched.

Sad news. I had never met Joe and I don't think I ever even really interacted with him here on the board in my short time here, but it's clear he was surrounded by great people and meant a lot to all who knew him. We'll keep Joe's family, and this group of extended CP family who is now missing him, in our thoughts...

I never had the pleasure of meeting Joe may he RIP. My thoughts and prayers go out to all.

Godspeed Joe...

And God bless his family that he leaves behind, I hope they can find peace in his passing one day.

Rest in peace Joe, you will surely be missed by all. Condolences sent to his entire family.

My sincerest condolences to Joe's family and his friends. I had the pleasure of herfing with him in Vegas a few years ago, at the CP herf. He's the kind of guy who, like many others have said, makes you feel like you've been his buddy for years, even when first meeting him. I'll miss you Joe... RIP my friend...

Joe was indeed one of the best. I can only echo what has already been said. He was one of the most decent likeable human beings I have had the pleasure of knowing and calling friend. Farewell my friend. You will be dearly missed.

I've been watching and reading everyones posts on here trying to figure out what to say. We were lucky to have had the pleasure of getting to know Joe at the Outlaw Padron events over the last several years. The statement that has been made several times is that after you met Joe, you felt like he was just an old friend you had known forever, well, it is absolutely true. He was a great guy that I am honored to have had the opportunity to get to know. The last time he was in KC we had a great time, smoked some great cigars and had some awesome BBQ.

Brent and I sat down yesterday afternoon and had a smoke in Joe's honor. To the MN crew, I am so sorry for your loss. I look forward to sitting down with you guys and lighting one up in his honor at Padron this year.

RIP Joe, never had the chance to meet you but maybe in the next life. My sincerest condolences to his friends and family.