• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

R.I.P. Joe Ginter (simmsboard)

Never met the gentlemen but losing any one of the brothers is always a time to pause and reflect. Thoughts go out to his family and loved ones.

Godspeed, Joe.....

Sorry to hear about Joe, I never had the opportunity to meet him. He sounded like an amazing man.

RIP brother.

RIP Joe, there's not much I can say that hasn't already been said, I'm glad to have met you and shared cigars with you on several occasions.

He was an avid poster here when I first joined, just seeing a familiar name made this forum a welcome hang out. Condolences to his family, may he rest in peace.

RIP! I never had the opportunity to meet him, but after reading this it sounds like it was my loss. Sounds like he was a great brother and my heart goes out to his friends and family. Always sad to hear about the loss of any of our brothers.

Farewell, brother. May there be a beautiful journey ahead of you....

It sad to hear of this, may he rest in peace and my condolences to his family and friends

I too was going through some pictures and found a happy one with sirusstoogie (Joe) and Joe G. (simmsboard) at Quad State Herf IV back in February 2009. Rest in peace brother.

Thanks, Khris. Those are great pictures. Unless my memory fails me, these two ( http://s216.beta.pho...html?sort=3&o=2 http://s216.beta.pho...html?sort=3&o=3 ) are from my first time at the Outlaw Padron event and we are smoking original Padron Family Releases at the bar just down the sidewalk from the original Outlaw. That was an epic evening. And that was the night before the actual event! It only got better from there.

I shared some great times with Joe. He was one of the first guys I met in the Minneapolis crew. He introduced me to one of my all time favorite cigars: the Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro. He helped convince me to take the trip down to K.C. for the Outlaw experience. We traveled to Vegas together several times - with malicious intent. In fact, the first time we went just to gamble, I was worried he'd get bored or feel like I'd abandoned him since I tend to play craps and blackjack for hours and hours at a stretch. After we ate dinner the first night, I told him I'd probably be in very late and I'd try not to wake him up. I tiptoed into the room around 5:30 am to find...no Joe! He sauntered in at 7:00 with a shit-eating grin on his face and I just laughed my ass off. Nope, no need to worry about Joe ;)

Oh, man; I'll miss him.

- Tim