• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ready To Go Home

Keep em coming..... yep.....take dem shots prior to me receiving the box. I won't be keeping score :lookup: ROFLMAO!

Don't sweat it Benji..... very few passes are returned to their owners without some cigars not labeled or labeled incorrect. I'll get a full inventory. We're not so far into this pass that we won't be able to figure it out.

Thanks Kenny I do appreciate it :D Emo thanx for your understanding ;)

Delivery Status

You entered 0302 0980 0000 2764 6177

Your item was forwarded to a different address at 12:49 pm on July 25, 2002 in DALLAS, TX 75247. This was because of forwarding instructions or because the address or ZIP Code on the label was incorrect. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I hope I put the right addy in the box...I do suffer from CRS...lol...with any luck Kenny could have it this afternoon, but definatrely on Satyurday. :) Boy this baby is movin.

Emo

Hey Emo and everyone...I'm back in bidness. Landed back in the Springs this eve. Just lettin ya know.

Wow, I work in the Dallas area most of the time but I live about 250 miles from there. I have never forwarded my mail. If this was my pass I'd be getting those sweat balls on the forehead :(

I know how nerve racketing it can get when your pass is "out there" in the hands of the postal service.

I remember one pass on here disappearing for about 6 months I think it was........ it eventially showed up but I think most of the passers had moved on. Actually I believe it was a bunch of yard smokes in it and the pass died but the point I was trying to make is that it eventually showed up.

Can anyone describe what the box looks like? Is it brown? Does it have tape all over it? Please describe it to me. I want to make sure that it........
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
looks like the one that showed up on my door step today. :sneaky: :p :sign:

Yes Emo, your box is safe and sound....... looks like you had the zip wrong. I took a peek inside and everything appeared to be ok......I'll do a better survey tomorrow afernoon since the wife has me on a shopping detail in the morning. :lookup:

You can breath again..... :thumbs:

ROFLMAO@Kenny's jokety Joke, yuk yuk yuk

Hey Emo....get those skivies cleaned out recruit :D

Bwahahahaha

BTW: I can only laugh at this because my own pass was MIA for about 3 days last week. It do tend to pucker the ole bumm!!

Ha Ha Ha...everyone is a yukster...anyways, thanks for keeping me and my mouth in line...LOL :p
Emo

The box has been inventoried and sorted and remarked and alphabetized and numbered and sized and........... Well, maybe I didn't go quite that far! ;)

I had no problem figuring out what was what. The inventory is correct with #22 being the CAO and #23 was the Nat Sherman. I did an excel spread sheet for you and updated everything....including everyones puts and takes up to me. I am placing in the pass both a printed copy of the put and take list + I am including a floppy disk with an excel spread sheet of the cigars with our puts and takes. Each passr should update their puts and takes on the disk and then print it. That way if the next person doesn't have excel they can write their puts and takes on the paper list to keep it current. Should anyone have to write their puts on the list it will be up to the next person to update the disk and then print it. The main thing is to make sure the paper list or the disk is updated. Easy enough!

FYI - I do not believe this pass will be able to continue much longer with these little tupperdors. Two of the three are full. Depending on the put take ratio down the line I suspect this issue will need to be addressed.

Takes:

Bolivar Torpedo (isom)
Cohiba Lancero (isom)

Puts:

Punch Churchill (isom 2/99)
Partagas Cullebra (isom - 3 stick braid) This is an Emo only smoke!
Partagas LE serie D #3 (isom)
La Unica Torpedo #1
R&J Medallas de ORO
Montesino Super Belicoso
Hoyo de Nicaragua Churchill (yellow cello)
JR's Special Corona 94
Carlos Torano Reserva Selection Tubo

I believe this box is suppose to be heading to Greg (FatherTiresius). Box is packed, sealed, and addressed ready to roll Monday.
DC # 0301 0120 0007 5098 8220

Thank you Emo for allowing me in your pass. I hope that you enjoy sharing the Cullebra or just smoking them all yourself. Its a fun smoke and a small thank you from me for serving. My family and I appreciate that very much. :thumbs:

Almost forgot......

Emo's Going Home Pass

Description
#1 Connie #30 ***
#2 Monte Vintage '93 MX10
#3 GPECC
#4 La Unica torpedo #1 ***
#5 Bolivar Torpedo ISOM (I was eyeballing that)
#6 Partagas 5 1/4 x 40 ISOM ***
#7 Hdm Palmas Extra (uglystick) ISOM
#8 Ramone Allones 4 1/4 x 40 ISOM
#9 Cohiba Esplendido ISOM
#10 Double Chateau Fuente
#11 Opus X Torpedo
#12 Cohiba Lancero ISOM (slightly split at foot) ***
#13 CAO Anni Torpedo
#14 Onxy reserva ***
#15 Sancho Panza Corona
#16 Ashton VSG (sorcerer?)
#17 ERDM Corona
#18 Padron 2000 Corona ***
#19 Pam ***
#20 AF Hei Signature
#21 AF Hemi SS
#22 CAO Mad
#23 Nat Sherman Host Churchill ***
#24 Punch after Dinner
#25 Pugue Wavell
#26 Connie #733
#27 Cohiba Esplendidio Dominican Yellow band
#28 Indian Tabac Limited Res. Bison
#29 Macanudo Robust Hyde Park
#30 La Perla Habana Classic Toro
#31 Opus X Fuente Fuente
#32 Punch Churchill (isom 2/99)
#33 Partagas Cullebra (isom - 3 stick braid)
#34 Partagas LE serie D #3 (isom)
#35 La Unica Torpedo #1
#36 R&J Medallas de ORO
#37 Montesino Super Belicoso
#38 Hoyo de Nicaragua Churchill (yellow cello)
#39 JR's Special Corona 94
#40 Carlos Torano Reserva Selection Tubo

*** means its been taken.

You know Kenny G...between you and LeeBo, my head is spinning. Advice, gifts, passes, and all the kind gestures. I really appreciate the thank you note in the P/T post. Out of everything, that means the most to me. :thumbs: I don't speak for everyone in the armed forces, but for me, serving was a no brainer. Re-enlisting was the hard part. I passed the book on to my wife when I met her a couple weeks back. The book she had was more towards showing and breeding. This one hit the mark.
Let me say again, thanks to everyone who joined the pass. It has really given me a diversion from the daily grind of daily training. 23 days left until I graduate and then to Orlando for a day or 3 to visit with my mom and high school friends. Just happens Orlando is half way time wise between here and home. Woo hoo...Looking forward to a few days of leave before another 3 weeks of training in VA...
This is where I would post the line up right now, but Kenny was kind enough to take care of all the administrative stuff...This guy is top notch!!! Heads up FT, comin atcha...

Emo

Did I say that this is fun? Probably 2-3 times...
Oh yeah, this is fun if you are hard headed and didnt get it earlier...

Heads up FT, comin atcha...
Copy that Emo. Landing lights are on.

Outstanding job Allofus...not sure how I can live up to that, you've set the bar waaaaaaaay up there.

You entered 0301 0120 0007 5098 8220

Your item has arrived at the DENVER, CO 80217 processing center at 2:02 am on July 31, 2002. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later.

-------

Hmmm, no box yet. If it got to Denver this am, I would have expected it to be delivered today, but we'll see. It's 6pm here now, so I guess there's still time. If not, then maybe tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

Emodx....QUESTION: Can I be moved to later in the pass? I am headed to FLA on the 2nd and will not return until the 19th. This will cause a substancial(sp?) delay in getiing your box through the pass rotation. If yes, please place my name where you see fit. If not, I will have to regretfully withdrawl. ???

Hopefully we can work this out. I PROMISE I will make it worth your while! :sign: These guys are turning this thing TOO freakin' quick. Good job guys!!!!!

Let me know.....

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

SKYDIVNEKD said:
Emodx....QUESTION: Can I be moved to later in the pass? I am headed to FLA on the 2nd and will not return until the 19th. This will cause a substancial(sp?) delay in getiing your box through the pass rotation. If yes, please place my name where you see fit. If not, I will have to regretfully withdrawl. ???

Hopefully we can work this out. I PROMISE I will make it worth your while! :sign: These guys are turning this thing TOO freakin' quick. Good job guys!!!!!

Let me know.....

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:
No problem...let my people talk to his people, and then call your people with the details...lol. Seriouasly, I'll work something out an letcha know.

That baby should be landing any minute now, at the home of the "Highest passer in the Continental US"

Emo

That baby should be landing any minute now, at the home of the "Highest passer in the Continental US"
Geez, I hope so...gotta tell you it freaked me out a little bit when that baby wasn't sitting on my doorstep yesterday afternoon.

The pass has landed Emo, safe and sound. I'll find a bigger tupperware for the smokes (the current ones *are* getting full. There's room in the 3rd one that now contains the sheets, floppy, etc. but it won't last long. A bigger tupperdor means a bigger box too probably. I'll try to take care of all that tomorrow and get it back in the mail by Saturday. Some very, very nice smokes in there...this is going to be tough, but I love a challenge.

This baby is movin'...Look out FT...too much excitement raises blood pressure, which causes tension. But I have a plan to allieviate that, pull out a really tastey smoke, lighter up, and kick back.

Emo

Take it easy Beavis. :)

Ok, here's the tupperdor situation. I happened to already have a larger one, so I put all the 'gars in it. We still have at least 2 and maybe all 3 of the others, depending on how many I can pack back into the box. We may still need a bigger one, if this thing gets out of control. :lookup: But I think we're fine for a while at least.

It's off now to JerryG, correct?

And for the all important puts and takes:
Takes:
#35 La Unica Torpedo #1 (thanks for the recommendation Emo)
#6 Partagas Short (or whatever it is)
#8 Ramon Allones Small Club Corona

Puts:
#41 ERdM Choix Supreme (cabinet) - Emo only, keepa you hands offa :sneaky:
#42 Sancho Panza Non Plus (Aug 2000)
#43 H. Upmann No. 100
#44 Ashton Cabinet No. 6
#45 Astral TVS Pyramide

Emo, here's hoping for a happy return to home and family soon! Thanks buddy for letting me participate.