• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ready To Go Home

Lee...after you do your puts and takes, could you post a list of the contents? ;)

Emo

Emo...here is an update. I have finally gottento a computer where I can make some input. I will be arriving back home on the 19th of August. So, ay packages due to me can be shipped to arrive on that date. :D

Again, I hope this hasn't caused any major headaches!

Take care.....

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

Emo, I don't have the box as of 2pm. My mail doesn't come until around 4:30pm. I have to run home later to grab my list for HB's pass (so we can get your takes/puts done tonight) and I'll see if your pass has come by then!

Lee :D

Not to worry guys. I just received an e-mail from Fran, Tony's fiance'.

**Tony's in the hospital. *** Serious enough to be in the hospital, but not life threatening.

Fran will see to it that the boxes are mailed...they are both packed and waiting.

Let's keep Tony in our prayers.

Received from Fran today:

Anthony will be home tomorrow afternoon,
I'm going to pick him up at about 3pm. He should be home by 5 or 6pm.

I was able to put two of the boxes out to be delivered today, one is going
to: Darryl Marah
Confirm# 03020980000210092705

And the other box is going to:
Lee Bradshaw
Confirm# 03020980000210092699

The other box hasn't been opened yet, I figured leaving it for Anthony would be ok.

Thank you for standing by during a pretty trying time, I'm sure Anthony is
going to be very thankful for having a group of guys like you as his
friends.

Thank you again,
Fran

Box is here, safe and sound!! I'll do my thing tonight and get it rolling again tomorrow!

Tony, thanks for the smokes, Bro! Nice looking collection!

Later!

Leebo :D

I'm back from vacation and ready for the pass. So when it is my turn....SEND IT!!!!!! :p

I'm back from vacation and ready for the pass. So when it is my turn....SEND IT!!!!!! :p

I have it, could easily send it to SkyDive next.....

Just lemme know....... ;)

Okay, here's the damage:

Takes

#9 Cohiba Esplendido isom
#11 Opus X Super Beilicoso
#16 Ashton VSG Sorcerer

Puts

#56 Partagas Lusitania isom (Emo only)
#57 Partagas Signature 150 Series "A"
#58 SLR PC 11/98 isom
#59 Diplomaticos #4 '98 isom
#60 Oliva 'O' Ovation
#61 Connie #9 EMS
#62 ERDM
#63 HdM Excalibur Maduro

This is on it's way to Skydivenaked, yes, I made the executive decision since Emo is driving home!

Also, the Partagas Signature 150 is considered top shelf, super premium as they were limited production and are hard to come by, and expensive! Keep that in mind when you consider this one! Thanks!

Thanks, Emo!

DC # 0300 6000 0000 8141 4566

Later!

Lee
:D

Wow Lee...great looking puts! Never ad a Lusi before...Looks like I am in for a treat. We are down to 3 people right? SkyDive, Samdaman, and Pepe right? I know the list is in the thread, but too lazy to go looking for it right now. The order isn't important as long as everyone gets in. :)

Emo

I'm ready and waitin'! :D The contents of this pass look very nice. I hope I h ave suitable replacements. :lookup:

Lookin' forward to it......

Emo....The pass has arrived safely upon my doorstep! :D I'm not sure I can keep up with Leebo's puts, however, I will list mine anyway. ???

Takes:
#10- Double Chateau Fuente
#48- Ashton VSG Corona Gorda

Puts:
#64- Indian Tabac (dark wrapper/corona size)
#65- Indian Tabac (Box Pressed/Super Fuerte Maduro)
#66- Partagas 1845 (short story size and shape)
#67- Cusano Corojo (robusto size)
#68- Onyx (churchill size)
#69- Te-Amo Figurado? (yellow cello)
#70- Partagas 1845 Black Label
#71- ERDM (Belicoso size)
#72- AF Flor Fina 8-5-8
#73- Jose' Marti Cuba Libre (churchill size)
#74- ERDM (churchill size) tissue wrapped
#75- Jose' Marti Cuba Libre (churchill size in glass tube)
#76- CAO L'Anniv. Maduro Tubo
#77- CAO L'Anniv Camaroon Tubo
#78- CAO L'Anniv. X-treme churchill
#79- PAM (pyramid shape)
#80- Diplomatico #2 (ISOM '98)
#81- Diplomatico #2 (ISOM '98)*********EMO ONLY********

OK, I tried to add a variety of cigars to this pass. Emo, I hope you enjoy them once they arrive home. Thanks for letting me in your pass. Take care and God Speed!!!!

USMC '85-'91

PS: The box will ship tomorrow and I will post the numbers then. :p

PPS: I included two Diplo's so Emo could have ONE for sure. If both make it, even better! :D

Wow...Hoo-Yah Leather Neck! I am at a loss for words(hey, it happens sometimes)...But this I do know, thank you for serving our country...I just went over the 7 year mark myself. I wanna say thanks for joining my pass. Sure has helped pass the last few weeks. Especially knowing that I will be getting deployed soon. :thumbs:

Emo