• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ready To Go Home

Correct...my buddy Jerry gets it next...Jerry, do not send it off until I talk to you...gotta rearrange the order. Thanks FT for playing :thumbs: Gotta run to class now.
Emo

Ok guys, revised order. Jerry sends off to Smokin Tone, then Leebo, SamDaMan, Skydivenkd, Pepe, Home. You guys have been outstanding passers! Were half way down the list just 18 days into the pass. You guys have really turned this baby around! :love:

Emo

:thumbs: :lookup: :thumbs:

Cool Jerry...I was hoping it make it to you. Have fun with it and tell your wife I said hello...

Emo

Thanks Emo,

Ada said "Hi" back at cha.

Here are my modest puts:

46- La Aurora Pref. #2 Maduro
47- Idian Tabac Dom. Cam. belicoso
48- Ashton VSG corona gorda
49- La Luna LHB robusto

takes:

2- Monte #10
3- Genuine Counterfeit Cuban

Maybe this will work for you. Good luck in VA. Hurry home.

Thanks again.

Watch the mail Tony: #0301 0120 0009 8018 6267

+JerryG

Great puts Jerry...That MX 10 is a wonderfull light-medium bodied smoke....goes great with late morning coffee or a desert plate! That is one sweet and tastey smoke. I have an order in for some more. The Counterfeit Cuban is a more robust cigaar if you havent had them...not too strong, but full of rich tobacco flavor...
Give me a heads up to when you are going back to FL for vacation. I'd love to bring my family up to meet you and your extended family. You guys really celebrate what it means to be American!

Emo

BTW...those La Luna robusto's aare mightie tastie...I haven't had the other 3 except for the VSG in the Torp...it gave it the college try but didnt quite kick my butt...lol...

Emo

:lookup: :0 :lookup:

WHOOOOO!

Box came this morning, about 45 mins ago.

Everything is in great shape, the smells coming from that box made my mouth water. I'm so upset tho, I can't smoke anything for a week or so because of the damn yanking.

WHOOPA

Thanks Emo :)

Puts:
#50 Aristoff something or other (I really need to keep better notes)
#51 Leon Jiminez Robusto
#52 La Unica #3 Belicoso
#53 Padron 5000 (maddy)
#54 Short Story
#55 Short Story

Takes:
#29 Mac Robust
#37 Montesino Super Beli

Hope that's cool with you Emo. Thanks for fitting me back in :)

Yeah Tone...thats real cool. I swear you guys, between the takes and the puts, I almost think it is an ealy birthday present...I hope you get to smoke a tastey one soon Tone. I appreciate everyone getting this box turned around fast...4 more people then home...I plan on getting home around the 22, and atr this rate, the box will be there a day or 3 after that... :thumbs:

Emo

Oh ya Lee, almost forgot, in one of the containers are the cigars I owe you from the blind trade. They're wrapped up special, you won't miss them :)

So it's like a party in the box and only you're invited :p

Thanks, Tony! I forgot all about that!

Cool!

I agree, Emo.......looking very good so far!!!!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

A stowaway on my ship....stowaways meet harsh punishments on the high seas you know. Maybe I should demand a some of the booty for safe passage. :0

Emo

Emo, I think you're a great guy and all, but.....................

You ain't getting none of this booty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFLMAO @ Emo

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

[quote name='Smokin'Tone' date='Aug 8 2002, 07:20 PM']Oh ya Lee, almost forgot, in one of the containers are the cigars I owe you from the blind trade. They're wrapped up special, you won't miss them :)

So it's like a party in the box and only you're invited :p[/quote]
So did this ababy get mailed already? I didnt see a confirmation number.

Emo