• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recent Purchases

WT_HOLYFU$%&^$

DAMN Jonas !!! Your a friggin madman !!!

Ooops.. I think I just made a mess ???

Yeah, yeah... You guys are going to freaking hate me for bragging but I gotta show this to somebody!!

The RR beers came out of those boxes and yes, I have no cigar or beer budget for a long while... :(
b_004145.jpg

BTW, thanks to several brothers here for helping me acquire a couple of these. :thumbs:

Where are you bastards finding this Kentucky Breakfast? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Nice haul, Jonas. :)

Went to my beer shop today to pick up some Kettlehouse beers for my brother, but they were all out. I did find a bunch of stuff they've never had before though. This is the first time I've seen any Stone or Bear Republic stuff here. Apparently the Arrogant Bastard was a mistake, but more Bear Republic stuff will be showing up. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some Black Bear Stout.

IMG_0924.jpg

Went to my beer shop today to pick up some Kettlehouse beers for my brother, but they were all out. I did find a bunch of stuff they've never had before though. This is the first time I've seen any Stone or Bear Republic stuff here. Apparently the Arrogant Bastard was a mistake, but more Bear Republic stuff will be showing up. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some Black Bear Stout.
We had Black Bear here on tap at Capone's along with Racer 5, Racer X, Hop Rod Rye, Red Rocket and the APA. I never realized Racer 5 came in 12 oz. bottles. Oooh...that reminds me, I think there's a Ten Fidy calling my name! Nice haul, Justin!

Yeah, yeah... You guys are going to freaking hate me for bragging but I gotta show this to somebody!!

The RR beers came out of those boxes and yes, I have no cigar or beer budget for a long while... :(

BTW, thanks to several brothers here for helping me acquire a couple of these. :thumbs:

I think I've got wood!

That's some good beer.

Wow!

Is that the bourbon or brandy Angel's Share?

edit: And who'd you have to blow for the Sexual Chocolate? :laugh:

Its the bourbon and it is crazy shit. I uncaged a bottle at the hotel in Munster and sat it on the table while I did something else. The cork decided to work its way out and it popped up with crazy velocity! haha

BTW, all of these beers and anything else I have are fair game to anyone who makes it to this years GABF. I think we are making a pretty big HERF out of it as well since there are several CPers planning the trip. So far Alex is in, Tim and Keith are possible/probable. Justin, Pete, Quade, Mike, the other Mike, Adrian, who am I missing??

I think we are making a pretty big HERF out of it as well since there are several CPers planning the trip. So far Alex is in, Tim and Keith are possible/probable. Justin, Pete, Quade, Mike, the other Mike, Adrian, who am I missing??

I'm as sure as I can be that my brother and I will be there.

I have some vacation time to burn, so this is not out of the question. :thumbs: I missed the Outlaw Fuente event because of some training but this I would love to go this. :thumbs:

Don't know if any of you every make it to Ohio, or as like to call it, the laughing stock of America, but I highly recommend getting your hands on some of Great Lakes Brewing Co. Pay special attention to Christmas Ale and Buning River.

Don't know if any of you every make it to Ohio, or as like to call it, the laughing stock of America, but I highly recommend getting your hands on some of Great Lakes Brewing Co. Pay special attention to Christmas Ale and Buning River.

I've got to try a couple of their beers thanks to cigarstone. I agree they are a great brewery.

I've got to try a couple of their beers thanks to cigarstone. I agree they are a great brewery.

Great stouts, Edmund Fitz is awesome... Dark Horse in MI is pumping out some great beers at great prices. I sent Jonsie a set of their newly released stouts. Thier Plead the 5th Imperial Stout is off the hook for $7 a 4-pack.

Alright, last trip to the liquor store. They said they had one more FKBS and screwed me. I got this though.

You didn't learn your lesson the last time Quade? How many PMs have you gotten about the Choklat? :laugh:

None thank god. Put together a shopping list for CO in October.

So these are really purchases made over the past 3 weeks or so, but since everyone else seems to be posting big hauls, I figured, "what the heck":

recent_purchases_05_2008.jpg

From Left to Right:
(Top Row): Mikkeller Beer Geek Breakfast Stout, Nogne O Dark Horizon 1.edition, Avery The Czar Russian Imperial Stout (2003 bottling!)
(Bottom Row): Legacy Hoptimus Prime Double IPA, Nogne O Imperial Stout, Genesse Bock, Troegs Scratch Beer Series #11

Just purchased 2 of each.
Avery Samual
Pizza Port 2nd Anni
The Lost Abbey Judgement Ale
Westmalle Dubbel 750ml

I made a big haul in a trip to Des Moines recently, so I thought I'd revive this thread. I've never had any of these beers (except the regular Aventinus) before, and some of them I had never heard of but just bought them because they sounded good (Adnams Bitter, Original Flag Porter, the Orkney beers). The Off Kilter I bought only because it was brewed by a new brewery in Ames, where I went to undergrad, and I want to support the business. I have drunk one bottle, and it was pretty decent. Next time I'm down there, I will definitely buy a couple more six packs of different styles. It took stops at three liquor stores to get these, but I didn't have anything else to do anyway. :rolleyes:

Aventinus Weizen Doppelbock
Aventinus Weizen Eisbock
Ettaler Doppelbock
Rogue Morimoto Soba Ale
Rogue Morimoto Black Obi Soba Ale
Adnams Suffolk Special Bitter
Original Flag Porter
Olde Main Off Kilter Scottish Ale (brewed in Ames, IA)
Gouden Carolus
Duvel
Westmalle Dubbel
Ommegang 3 Philosophers
Young's Double Chocolate Stout (bottles)
Wychwood Hobgoblin
Wychwood Scarecrow
Orkney Brewery Dark Island
Orkney Brewery Dragonhead Stout
Sierra Nevada Bigfoot
Gulden Draak
Flying Dog Gonzo Imperial Porter
Flying Dog Double Dog Double Pale Ale
Flying Dog Horn Dog Barleywine
Rochefort 6
Rochefort 8

Picked me up some yummies: