• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recent Purchases

Duck Duck Gooze
Temptation
Juxtaposition
De Proef Signature Les Deux
Bourbon Aged Santa's Little Helper
Primator Maibock
Black Butte XXI
Shipyard Pugsley Series Barleywine

Tell me I'm going to be able to find some of that while I'm down there!
Hopefully they won't sell out by the time you get here...
I have a few places I can take you to or give you directions ;)

Chico and I went to the Verdugo Bar and they had bottle of DDG, Older Viscosity, and Ballast Point Sculpin

I recently bought these for an upcoming party. I'm looking forward to the Chocolate oak aged Yeti.

NOv10009.jpg

NOv10010-1.jpg

Did you get the Real Ale and Rahr in Mississippi? I wasn't aware they were available outside of TX. The Coffee Porter is pretty damn good and the Chocolate Yeti is really good.

I got both those at Spec's in Houston. I try to grab some good stuff when I go visit the parents. The central Spec's has fantastic selection. Unfortunately for me, they don't ship to MS and all I can get is lower than 6% macro brew, Abita or Lazy Magnolia.

I can't tell which Lips of Faith that is but I really like the Dandelion.

It is a La Folie. I had a sour Belgium style before and really liked it and have heard good things about La Folie. This one and the Yeti are two beer reserved for me at the party. I will fill my glass and the other people and sample what remains. :cool:

Three 6 packs of Bell's HopSlam, and a 4 pack of 2009 Bourbon County Stout. Also a Chimay goblet for $1.99.

I wish GI would ship beer to TX so I wouldn't have to have BCS shipped in from a website. Just got a few 4packs in last month.

Yesterday I bought a few Rogue John John Dead Guy Ales that were aged in Dead Guy Whiskey barrels. Really looking forward to trying this.

Also recently got hooked up with a few Nugget Nectar Bombers from someone here and a Brooklyn Black Ops bottle from Anthony. Thanks guys!

This evening I stopped by a little liquor store near my house. First time I have been in there and what do I find but 4 single bottles of Bell's HopSlam! In addition to tonight haul, in the past few weeks I have bought the following:

Boulevard Bourbon Barrel Quad
Founders Breakfast Stout
Goose Island 2008 Bourbon County Stout
Great Divide Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout
Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti
Schlafly Reserve Imperial Stout

This evening I stopped by a little liquor store near my house. First time I have been in there and what do I find but 4 single bottles of Bell's HopSlam! In addition to tonight haul, in the past few weeks I have bought the following:

Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti
Schlafly Reserve Imperial Stout

Glad you found the HopSlam, it's good stuff.

Let me know how those other two are once you drink them. I looked at both of them earlier this week but didn't pull the trigger.

Picked up the Saranac "What Ales You" variety pack and sixer of Great Lakes Dortmunder Lager for the wife.
thumbs-up.gif

I was in San Francisco this weekend and managed to pick up the following:

FiftyFifty Eclipse Stout barrel aged in Heaven Hill Rye (4)
FiftyFifty Eclipse Stout barrel aged in Elijan Craig (2)
Ballast Point Sea Monster (2)
Midnight Sun Arctic Rhino Coffee Porter (2)

A couple of the bottles are for Cali Mike and the Coffee Porter and Sea Monster are already gone.

I was in San Francisco this weekend and managed to pick up the following:

FiftyFifty Eclipse Stout barrel aged in Heaven Hill Rye (4)
FiftyFifty Eclipse Stout barrel aged in Elijan Craig (2)
Ballast Point Sea Monster (2)
Midnight Sun Arctic Rhino Coffee Porter (2)

A couple of the bottles are for Cali Mike and the Coffee Porter and Sea Monster are already gone.
SWEET thank you Chico you da man!