• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recent Purchases

Bell's Two Hearted Ale
Founder's Old Curmudgeon
Red Brick Double Chocolate Oatmeal Porter
Bridgeport Hop Czar
Founder's Centennial

Damn you I'd love to get Bells and Founders on a regular basis. Try Founders Red's Rye PA if you haven't yet...great stuff.

Just put in an order for the following:
4 Goose Island Coffee Bourbon County Stout - BCS with coffee added
2 Goose Island Night Stalker

Bought a few bombers of Troegg's Flying Mouflan
Six Sierra Nevada 3oth
Jefferson's Reserve Bourbon Barrel Stout
Two sixer's of Nugget Nectar

Anyone have any Founder's KBS :whistling:

Finally got my bottle of Crown Royal Black this afternoon, now I gotta figure what to smoke with it from my small variety of cigars.

Damn you I'd love to get Bells and Founders on a regular basis. Try Founders Red's Rye PA if you haven't yet...great stuff.

It is nice to walk into the local place and those two are always on the shelf. I'm finding that both of them have very little that I don't enjoy.

Goose Island Coffee BCS? Sounds fantastic.

Bell's Two Hearted Ale
Founder's Old Curmudgeon
Bridgeport Hop Czar
Founder's Centennial

I'll give the Red Rye PA a try next.

Bell's Two Hearted Ale
Founder's Old Curmudgeon
Bridgeport Hop Czar
Founder's Centennial

Have you tried the Red Brick yet Khari? That one sounds pretty damn good!

Woah... BCS with coffee? Why have I never heard of this?

It was just released for the first time. They have a couple more that will be coming out too, I think vanilla and blueberry maybe?

Bell's Two Hearted Ale
Founder's Old Curmudgeon
Bridgeport Hop Czar
Founder's Centennial

Have you tried the Red Brick yet Khari? That one sounds pretty damn good!

I've tried it and I like it a lot. Is it available in your area?

I've not seen it around here. I may have to make a trip into Charlotte to see if Total Wine has it. If it's available here, they'll have it.

From the GI Brewmaster:

"BCS Coffee is 2008 brewed, aged in HH bbls for about 15 months, then infused with Intelligentsia Black Cat espresso

BCS Vanilla bean is one of many variations we’ve played with, based on the great comments we heard from FOBAB, we decided to bottle it.

BCS rare, I’m excited. Brewed in 2008, aged for 24 months in 23 year old Pappy Van Winkle Barrels. These are the very best smelling barrels I’ve come across in 18 years of barrel aging beer. Barrels were originally filled with spirit in 1985. We have 50 bourbon barrels aging, it will be a one time bottling, it will not be repeated."

I've heard the Rare version is going to be upwards of $90 a bomber though...just rumor right now though.

I got some BCS coffee while I was at Goose Island. I like it much much better than regular BCS. It is not as assertive as regular BCS and doesn't coat your tongue as much, all while keeping the sample complexity. It probably is easier to pick out more flavors as the bourbon is not as overwhelming.

While in Chicago I grabbed: GL- Blackout Stout and Edmond Fitzgerald, 3F Dark Lord and Robert the Bruce, Goose Island- Sofie, Night Stalker, and BCS, Tyranea- Down-n-Dirty, Founders-Red Rye, New Holland- Dragon's Milk and Poet, and Bells-Two hearted before returning to the beer desert of MS. When I got home a laid the beer I had taken and not consumed, traded bought or was gifted out on the table. This is what I had.

DSC00741.jpg

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' date='27 April 2010 - 07:56 AM' timestamp='1272380211' post='965195']
I got some BCS coffee while I was at Goose Island. I like it much much better than regular BCS. It is not as assertive as regular BCS and doesn't coat your tongue as much, all while keeping the sample complexity. It probably is easier to pick out more flavors as the bourbon is not as overwhelming.

While in Chicago I grabbed: GL- Blackout Stout and Edmond Fitzgerald, 3F Dark Lord and Robert the Bruce, Goose Island- Sofie, Night Stalker, and BCS, Tyranea- Down-n-Dirty, Founders-Red Rye, New Holland- Dragon's Milk and Poet, and Bells-Two hearted before returning to the beer desert of MS. When I got home a laid the beer I had taken and not consumed, traded bought or was gifted out on the table. This is what I had.

DSC00741.jpg

[/quote]

That is one hell of a sight. Man you got some really good ISH!
Great Lakes makes awesome stouts and porters! I think there is a DL that loks tampered with ... you should send it to me to inspect :blush:

Great haul ... how much was the GI BSC Coffee if you don't mind me asking?

The GI BCS at the Brewpub was $30, but I saw a sign at Binny's Southloop for $12.99. This seems about right as at the brewpub Night Stalker was $15 and at Binny's was $8.99. So about double seems the trend. Sadly, the Binny's didn't have the coffee BCS or I would have grabbed that instead of regular.

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' date='27 April 2010 - 09:56 AM' timestamp='1272380211' post='965195']

DSC00741.jpg

[/quote]
Showoff. :angry:

:sign:

Gahh, Greg, drink that damn Allagash Black! That stuff is outstanding! :love:

Unfortunately, nothing too exciting came in this week. We were supposed to get two cases of Dogfish Head Squall, but somebody else jacked them. We have distributor issues.

I did pick up another Boulevard Bourbon Barrel Quad and another Firestone Parabola for the collection.