• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recent Purchases

I'd love to know the answer to either of your questions! I'm new to the craft beer thing. :laugh:

They were bought off of the shelf, so I suspect they are the most recent release.

6-er of Anchor Christmas Ale
6-er of Firestone Velvet Merlin
2 bottles of Ridgeway Lump of Coal

And with that my fridge is embarrassingly stocked right now.
You won't be disappointed with this years Achor xmas ale

Cool! I bought two magnums.

Just these:

Y29udGVudDovL21lZGlhL2V4dGVybmFsL2ltYWdlcy9tZWRpYS8yMTM.jpg

Unfortunately only a couple of those bottles are for me.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Couple bottles Bitches Brew as well! Not sure, but probably recent release. Also another growler of Bell's Expedition stout and Terrapin Big Hop Monster.

IMG_6113.jpg

I'd love to know the answer to either of your questions! I'm new to the craft beer thing. :laugh:

They were bought off of the shelf, so I suspect they are the most recent release.

That's cool. Were these purchases because of the DFH cable show?

Cool! I bought two magnums.

I really want some magnums to put homebrew in, but have never seen any around here. Maybe I can find some reasonably priced ones on my trip to VA in January.

Justin, have you aged anything in the barrel yet? BTW, the quad you gave Mike was delicious. Job well done!

Couple bottles Bitches Brew as well! Not sure, but probably recent release. Also another growler of Bell's Expedition stout and Terrapin Big Hop Monster.

IMG_6113.jpg

Nice score Greg! Terrapin is a good brewery. They make some really good stuff. Wish they brought back Depth Charge.

Chico > The barrel is full of lambic right now. Going to pull ten gallons out and top it off June-ish.

@ kiwi. A friend in Boston sent the Bitches Brew at my request. Tim K. got me into imperial stouts at a herf last year. I'm on the hunt for some of the great beers mentioned in this thread. With the recent "shipping" problems with cigars, perhaps I'll focus my spending on beer. :laugh:

I just finished a bottle of the Bitches Brew. Good stuff. I've come to realize that my beer palate isn't quite as good as my cigar palate. While good, I couldn't decipher any flavors outside of a fairly balanced chocolate tone.

Chico > The barrel is full of lambic right now. Going to pull ten gallons out and top it off June-ish.

If I remember correctly, muscat barrel no? So that would impart a sweet taste into the lambic? If so, ISO this :thumbs:

@ kiwi. A friend in Boston sent the Bitches Brew at my request. Tim K. got me into imperial stouts at a herf last year. I'm on the hunt for some of the great beers mentioned in this thread. With the recent "shipping" problems with cigars, perhaps I'll focus my spending on beer. :laugh:

I just finished a bottle of the Bitches Brew. Good stuff. I've come to realize that my beer palate isn't quite as good as my cigar palate. While good, I couldn't decipher any flavors outside of a fairly balanced chocolate tone.

Lots of good stouts, porters and imperial stouts available in your area. I felt like a kid in a candy store beer shopping in DC so pretty sure selection around you is pretty good. Bells makes some pretty good stouts as well as Southern Tier. Justin might not agree but I love all their imperial stouts. If your cigar selection is any indication, you'll soon be stocking up on all the hard to find brews.

They've already released the second batch of Bitches Brew?

From what I have heard, the second release started showing up in stores a couple of weeks ago. Can't confirm though since have not seen any of the 2nd release out here. Hoping it does come as the first brewed batch is outstanding and will buy more bottles of 2nd batch if it's just as good.

If I remember correctly, muscat barrel no? So that would impart a sweet taste into the lambic? If so, ISO this :thumbs:

Thought it was Muscat originally, but it's actually Pinot Noir. Last time I tasted it, it didn't really have any character from the wine, but was damn tasty.

Thought it was Muscat originally, but it's actually Pinot Noir. Last time I tasted it, it didn't really have any character from the wine, but was damn tasty.
I have say Justin you have had some nice tastey beers the last few you've sent me, especially the sour blonde and quad! Hurry and open a Smelly Sell Brewery already!

Picked me up a bottle of Lucky Bastard, Peche Mortel and Aphrodisiaque.

Celebrating a COLTS win with Aphrodisiaque .. GO COLTS!

They've already released the second batch of Bitches Brew?

From what I have heard, the second release started showing up in stores a couple of weeks ago. Can't confirm though since have not seen any of the 2nd release out here. Hoping it does come as the first brewed batch is outstanding and will buy more bottles of 2nd batch if it's just as good.

There's a "2B" on the bottles I have. Second Batch maybe?

Picked up 6 bottles of Aventinus, 6 pack of Franziskaner Heffe, 6 pack of Anchor Brewing Company Christmas Ale 2010 and a Magnum bottle of the Christmas Ale as well. Also grabbed a bottle of Six Grapes Port

Went out for deoderant and a gift bag. Came back with this:
29mw4es.jpg

No deoderant. No gift bag. Guys....I think I might have a problem.

It's sad that I'm more excited about the bottle that the Infinium comes in than the beer. :paperbag:

It's sad that I'm more excited about the bottle that the Infinium comes in than the beer. :paperbag:

It's definitely the best quality of the beer...the bottle. I sampled it at a local store I frequent and while it's a decent beer I couldn't justify spending $20 on it. The carbonation is crazy like a champagne but it's not as intense in flavor like I would have thought.