• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recent Purchases

Roadtrip to Bruges over the Memorial Day break-- bought a big bottle of Chimay Grande Reserve which will be saved for a few months and some Lindeman's Faro Lambic and Rochefort 10. The Lindeman's was a little too sweet for my taste but the Rochefort was amazing. I love Belgian beers!

IMG_1929.jpg

On the trip up to Memphis this past week-end I grabbed a 6 packs of Hop Wallop, Dragon Stout and SUE and a bomber of both Stone RIS and Sublimy Self-Righteous Ale.

Is that a handle of Glen Fiddich?

Oh yeah..12 yr! And...it is now empty! :whistling:

What's the banana bread beer like? I've seen that at the liquor store but never tried it.

Was pretty good beer with a mild to medium taste of banana in it. I actually liked it pretty good, but not something I would go out of my way to get again.

Today's haul...

IMG_2889.jpg

Haha, you love the Fidy don't you!

I didn't even know you could get Fiddich handles.

Bought a few Mikkeller Chipolte Porter 750ml bottles a few days ago. This was brewed for and imported to TX only. I think a few of the beer of the month places got it too.

It definitely has a pepper heat to it as you drink it...pretty tasty.

I just got my hands on a 2010 Kate The Great, Haven't had Kate in about 2 years. I hope it is as good as I remember.

Just picked up several bottles of 2010 Nemesis with a bottle of Rogue 21. Heading out to pick up some Stone Vertical. G1

Made my way up to Beers of Europe in King's Lynn today. It's a warehouse shop full of British Real Ales, American craft beers and Belgian/German deliciousness. I only picked up a few bottles; if I would have discovered this place earlier in my assignment I would have bought a LOT more:

2 x Rochefort 10s
2 x Westmalle Dubbels
2 x Young's Double Chocolate Stouts
2 x Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPAs
2 x Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extras
1 x Saison Dupont
1 x O'Dell's 90 Shilling