• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Request your input for Cigar Pass Insurance

What Do You Think Should Happen With Cigar Pass Insurance?

• Total voters
There's still a discussion because the topic is still open. IMO there is a category that has a wiinning vote also, but it's not the one that is currently winning. (but then again, that's just my opinion). Until he closes the poll, I don't see a problem with continuing the discussion.

Not to be a dick but there is a category that has the winning vote imo. The poll sort of supplies an easy answer for this so i don't know why there needs to be more discussion.
Word.

What's the status of this? We need to move forward with a plan, as members' cigars are being held. Thanks!

Maybe you need to remove a couple of the lower vote getting options and re-vote with a lesser number of options. JMO.

Been off the board for a while again. Have a lot going on in my life right now. I will liquidate the cigars via CP and forward the funds to Rod along with any cigars that don't sell. I will also sell the igloodor and a large cedar tray. I don't plan on digging into this project until the kids go on spring break.

Thanks to everyone who commented or voted.

-E

Been off the board for a while again. Have a lot going on in my life right now. I will liquidate the cigars via CP and forward the funds to Rod along with any cigars that don't sell. I will also sell the igloodor and a large cedar tray. I don't plan on digging into this project until the kids go on spring break.

-E

How much for the Igloo and tray?

what? too soon?

Tim

Just checking on status of this...

I emailed emo two weeks ago and received no response. I'm a bit taken back by his silence... I make one more attempt.

I'm not surprised at all. I always thought he had a piss poor attitude, was humorless and generally takes himself way too seriously.

Doc

I know he said he was busy until spring break, but as we all know that has come and gone.
Hope to here something from Emo soon-ish, would hate for something like this to nullify years a faithful commitment to CP and CPI.

Tim

Somebody here has to have his phone #, it is time for a call. If nobody has it somebody in active service must be able to find out where he is currently stationed and a way to reach him there.

Somebody here has to have his phone #, it is time for a call. If nobody has it somebody in active service must be able to find out where he is currently stationed and a way to reach him there.

Problem is that each service has it's own email set up. You'd have to get a Coastie to look him up on the USCG global list.

Been off the board for a while again. Have a lot going on in my life right now. I will liquidate the cigars via CP and forward the funds to Rod along with any cigars that don't sell. I will also sell the igloodor and a large cedar tray. I don't plan on digging into this project until the kids go on spring Memorial Day break.

-E

Fix'd :whistling:

Can someone give me Emo's full name? I can't find my old emails with him from back when

Problem is that each service has it's own email set up. You'd have to get a Coastie to look him up on the USCG global list.

I thought we had several Coasties here. Or at least we used to. My best friend is in the Coast Guard in North Carolina, so if nothing else turns something up, I can get him his full name and see if there is any current contact info.

I'm curious to see the condition of those cigars. If he can't even respond to an email, I sure doubt he's been taking care of those cigars.

Perhaps it's time I ban him and be done with it. If someone's pass gets lost in transit, then I'll personally pitch in to help recover the goods.