• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Request your input for Cigar Pass Insurance

What Do You Think Should Happen With Cigar Pass Insurance?

• Total voters
Grateful, you are in a class by yourself, thanks for lightening the moment.

Why are people who are not in CPI being asked to vote what to do with other peoples cigars? Just saying.....

How much drama can you have with this. With a handfull of exceptions the majority of the cigars are yard gars and dog rockets. Take the dozen or two of the decent cigars in the lot and send them to our troops. Who gives a rats azz what happens to the rest of them. Hold a freaking contest, FOR CPI MEMBERS ONLY, for the rest of them if you want. What is there fifty CPI members? Pick a number between 1-50 and be done with it.

CPI should be dismantled as it can no longer do what it is intended to do.

Why are people who are not in CPI being asked to vote what to do with other peoples cigars? Just saying.....

How much drama can you have with this. With a handfull of exceptions the majority of the cigars are yard gars and dog rockets. Take the dozen or two of the decent cigars in the lot and send them to our troops. Who gives a rats azz what happens to the rest of them. Hold a freaking contest, FOR CPI MEMBERS ONLY, for the rest of them if you want. What is there fifty CPI members? Pick a number between 1-50 and be done with it.

CPI should be dismantled as it can no longer do what it is intended to do.

I don't believe there is any debate about what should be done with them, the problem is emodx has gone MIA with all the cigars

Well maybe we should change the title of this thread if this is about Emo and not about what to do with the cigars. :rolleyes:

Didn't see your name on the list of contributors to CPI. Not sure what horse you have in the race but IMO this should be a CPI member only thread quite frankly.

Well maybe we should change the title of this thread if this is about Emo and not about what to do with the cigars. :rolleyes:

Didn't see your name on the list of contributors to CPI. Not sure what horse you have in the race but IMO this should be a CPI member only thread quite frankly.

Kenny what up? Glad to see you posting!

I did not vote in the poll and I have not given my opinion on what should be done regarding CPI. IMO if someone takes off with a boatload of cigars that belong to someone, or in this case, a group that belongs to this community, then it's fair game for the community to comment and discuss the issue. Anything that is posted in a public thread is just that, public.

I did not vote in the poll and I have not given my opinion on what should be done regarding CPI. IMO if someone takes off with a boatload of cigars that belong to someone, or in this case, a group that belongs to this community, then it's fair game for the community to comment and discuss the issue. Anything that is posted in a public thread is just that, public.

Agreed. This has been a community issue therefore anyone can comment on the goings on. The problem is now not more what to do with CPI, but what happened to Emo. For someone that preached communication, he needs to go back and read the thread Gary linked. His air of self righteousness has worn out it's welcome here.

Disclaimer: I AM a member of CPI and I approved this post.

Didn't say you voted in the poll and I will repeat for you that if this thread is about Emo than start another thread.... The title to this one is about CPI.

Jonesy...... Don't agree that what to do with the CPI cigars is a community issue. If the plan is to "liquidate" the cigars then that is an issue for the CPI members. Its their cigars. If Emo has indeed disappeared then THAT would be a community issue and should be discussed in its own thread.

Hey Tony, what's happening. Good to see a few of the old crew. Now if I can just get back to enjoying a cigar again I'd be a happy man.

Didn't say you voted in the poll and I will repeat for you that if this thread is about Emo than start another thread.... The title to this one is about CPI.

Jonesy...... Don't agree that what to do with the CPI cigars is a community issue. If the plan is to "liquidate" the cigars then that is an issue for the CPI members. Its their cigars. If Emo has indeed disappeared then THAT would be a community issue and should be discussed in its own thread.

As you've so aptly pointed out, this thread is about what to do with CPI. The decision was made, without any drama, about what to do with CPI. When Emo failed to do what the CPI members mandated he do, then this thread became about Emo. Simple as that. I didn't make it about Emo, he did by not doing what he said he was going to do. Him not doing what he said he was going to do is the only source of any drama in this thread.

Again Mr Anderson, if you want to continue on about Emo start another thread with the subject line.

Rod, maybe time to close this pole since the subject is no longer relevant. I'm sure the "Where's Emo" titled thread should follow and be more appropriate.

Again Mr Anderson, if you want to continue on about Emo start another thread with the subject line.

Rod, maybe time to close this pole since the subject is no longer relevant. I'm sure the "Where's Emo" titled thread should follow and be more appropriate.
Since you seem so keen on staying on topic as far as the title and OP go, you'll note that Emo did not 'Request Input' only from CPI members. Mr. Anderson and everyone else for that matter seem to be addressed by the title and OP. Given that we're all discussing ideas about what could be done with CPI were its location known, Emo's actions and whereabouts seem to be pertinent information.

This thread is about CPI and also Emo. As a community, everyone has a voice.

Sorta.

I shouldn't benefit from the CPI disbanding.

Emo is still holding this and is in charge. His post may have been best directed in two areas.
1) What to do with current stock (CPI folks only involvment)
2) What is to be done with CPI as a concept.

But hey...that's just my tomthirtysixtwocents!

<we really need a smiley for that one!>

But hey...that's just my tomthirtysixtwocents!

<we really need a smiley for that one!>

What do you have in mind?
Something like this:
smiley_emoticons_my2cents.gif

Or something like this ?

[/off topic kitten killing]