• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Responsibility of the FOG's.

Alright, who hijacked Bill's computer?

Celt is correct. In that context, "thin-skinned" is a hyphenated adjective, modifying something else (babies). Neither of the words stand on their own to modify "babies" with that meaning; they are not thin babies or skinned babies (gross). As a result, it gets a hyphen. If it were not modifying something, it would be used without a hyphen. Although I can't think of a context in which "thin skinned" wouldn't be modifying something else.

JK

Thanks Jim, it was one of those situation where I had seen it wrong so many times that I figured that was the proper way to write it which it why I think it's important for people to write and spell correctly because when a significant number of people continually do it wrong it almost becomes an accepted practice, kind of like not using capital letters. :laugh:

Once again, I thank you for your research and explanation on this, I learned something today, I was obviously wrong. Unlike you, I can admit I made a mistake, I'm still waiting for a response from you though however.....
JimK and I have communicated privately and I owe him an apology. I was wrong to say that he cannot admit he made a mistake. Jim is a stand up guy and I let a minor misunderstanding between us turn into something it should not have and I'm sorry for that.

It is true. We kissed and made up and had some hot man-on-man phone sex. I am spooning him right now.

I had my nose in a thread where it didn't belong, and I thought it through a little bit today and gave him a call. Now all is well.

However, I did just lean over and whisper in Bill's ear that "stand up" should be hyphenated in the above context. :D And he just farted on me. Oh God, the humanity.

JK

I'm never gonna take any stick you put in a pass ever again. I gotta go around all day with that image in my head now DAMN YOU!

Hmmm, I always thought Bill would be the spooner, never the spoonee.

Oh, shut up, Scot - you do to want to be a FOG and you know it - and so does your "peeps" LC... Don't play like you don't. Both of you are VERY jealous because others have the robes and rings and you guys don't... ;)

JEALOUS?? Are you F%$&ing kidding me? What the hell am I jealous about? That you and CC run around talk smack like a bunch of grade schoolers. Or maybe I am jealous about the way that you take yourselves so very seriously on the boards. ??? Maybe I'm jealous because I can't get any good sources for cigars or can't afford them. :whistling: Could it be that I'm jealous because I have no one to smoke cigars with? That I don't get to herf with anyone? Or that I have no friends or contacts on the board? :( Yeah, it must be all of those.

George, I thought you were at least semi-intelligent. With a comment like this...I can only assume you're not very bright at all. Pitiful.

I'll tell you straight out why I posted the things that I did. I don't like the way you and CC and yes, sometimes Neal as well, treat other people on the board. I get tired of seeing it. When I do, I sometimes feel compelled to post...like this time.

Jealous? That is laughable. You nor anyone else on the board have anything that I am jealous of. Especially where it has to do with an on-line cigar forum. Robes and rings...WTF are you talking about? You make is sound like some damned "DaVinci Code," cloak and dagger, secret society BS. George, that is quite possibly the stupidest post I have ever seen.

Now, George, you shut up!

Oh, shut up, Scot - you do to want to be a FOG and you know it - and so does your "peeps" LC... Don't play like you don't. Both of you are VERY jealous because others have the robes and rings and you guys don't... ;)

JEALOUS?? Are you F%$&ing kidding me? What the hell am I jealous about? That you and CC run around talk smack like a bunch of grade schoolers. Or maybe I am jealous about the way that you take yourselves so very seriously on the boards. ??? Maybe I'm jealous because I can't get any good sources for cigars or can't afford them. :whistling: Could it be that I'm jealous because I have no one to smoke cigars with? That I don't get to herf with anyone? Or that I have no friends or contacts on the board? :( Yeah, it must be all of those.

George, I thought you were at least semi-intelligent. With a comment like this...I can only assume you're not very bright at all. Pitiful.

I'll tell you straight out why I posted the things that I did. I don't like the way you and CC and yes, sometimes Neal as well, treat other people on the board. I get tired of seeing it. When I do, I sometimes feel compelled to post...like this time.

Jealous? That is laughable. You nor anyone else on the board have anything that I am jealous of. Especially where it has to do with an on-line cigar forum. Robes and rings...WTF are you talking about? You make is sound like some damned "DaVinci Code," cloak and dagger, secret society BS. George, that is quite possibly the stupidest post I have ever seen.

WOW!!! Scot - you're so funny!!! I guess this is what is meant by "mean spirited". :laugh:

Hey - Tom (hudsonvalley) is posting without a shirt and is wearing underwear. I sense you're not - your undies certainly are in a bunch right now... :0

Maybe you should take things less seriously - as in the good spirited ball busting they're intended to be. You're sounding a lot like KC right now. I know he's not wearing underwear - they don't feel very comfortable in a bunch all the time... :whistling:

This kind of post is bad - you're going to get your blood pressure up. Go smoke a cigar and chill out, bro ;)

This whole thread =
gayfight24uc.gif

Come on shawk. Jeff1101 dearly deserved to be brought up short. smurfy is like a moth to a flame.
I didn't see a single unprovoked response. Four of those can't even be considered bashing. I'm not above admitting I was wrong but you haven't cited an instance where I was. I guess it's much more time consuming than you thought. You got nothing. be my guest to keep looking.

NA

My LT used to call me smurfy. NullSmurf actually came about as my Navy callsign. This has been a great thread - brought me some somewhat pleasant memories, and made me laugh.
Call sign huh... fuggin fly boys...

Come on shawk. Jeff1101 dearly deserved to be brought up short. smurfy is like a moth to a flame.
I didn't see a single unprovoked response. Four of those can't even be considered bashing. I'm not above admitting I was wrong but you haven't cited an instance where I was. I guess it's much more time consuming than you thought. You got nothing. be my guest to keep looking.

NA

My LT used to call me smurfy. NullSmurf actually came about as my Navy callsign. This has been a great thread - brought me some somewhat pleasant memories, and made me laugh.

I ain't no fookin airdale! :D

"predictability" you're the poster child for that around here. Why do you continue to attack and try and start trouble? This is typical behavior with you and you just can't seem to help yourself.

pot...... kettle........

BTW.. I wear the ring around here and don't you forget it...
untitled-vi.jpg
That's because your shark bitten innie won't allow a proper piercing to raisen balled idiot. :whistling:

:laugh:

:love:

That was way too easy baldy!

Emo

NA

I ain't no fookin airdale! :D
If you aint a fuggin fly boy, then your call sign woulda been 4 letters... Oh wait, that's right, if you don't deploy on a ship, then you can make up anything you want huh? :whistling:

Just bustin yer chops bro.

You're flaming now cigardawg, that's against the rules on this board. You should learn how to control your temper and not let your emotions get the best of you. ;)

You made some points with me over the last couple months dawg... now you trash me in public? You can KMA now, call ahead for a reservation.
George was goofin' with the robes and rings thing and you think that was the stupidest post you'd ever seen? You must not read your own.
By the way, intelligence is relative.

NA

Hey, can I borrow this bunny pic for my box split thread? :sign:
Do you need step by step instructions on how to post pictures? If so, send me a PM and I'll be glad to help you out! :thumbs:
You started a box split thread? I couldn't find where you did.