• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Responsibility of the FOG's.

I was in the college bookstore today and saw a huge display for a new book. There were books, bumperstickers, pins, etc.... and a website!

LMAO

Patrick

I was in the college bookstore today and saw a huge display for a new book. There were books, bumperstickers, pins, etc.... and a website!

LMAO

Patrick

Simple things please simple minds. :rolleyes:

Patrick, now try and be objective here, are you "trolling" ??? Just a suggestion, take a break for a while, it'll do your reputation wonders. ;)

LMAO

Patrick

Simple things please simple minds. :rolleyes:

Patrick, now try and be objective here, are you "trolling" ??? Just a suggestion, take a break for a while, it'll do your reputation wonders. ;)

Reputation with whom?

Appear, become, continue, feel, grow, look, remain, seem, smell, sound and taste. That's a list a words I had to memorizie in the 8th grade, in Catholic school of course. If you can tell me what’s special about those verbs, then you are indeed qualified to correct other’s grammar. If not, then you’re an amateur.

Doc.

Better? :p

BTW if we keep this up, this thread is going to blow Bill Clinton's Humidor thread out of the water.

What is a linking verb?

Grammar for 50, Alex (Doc)

No, really, I did get it. Its a shame that my youngest son could barely write a cohesive sentence int he 8th grade.

Bill, I fail to see how can you call this trolling. You are NOT the only one around here correcting grammar and spelling. ;)

You fockers are okay with me. I don't care if you can spell.

LC I am still ROTFLMAO. That is funny sh*t!!!

I am glad I am back on line after a weekend in Vegas with some great BOTL. And a week with some of my home boyz. DTz tomorrow.

What is a linking verb?

Grammar for 50, Alex (Doc)

No, really, I did get it. Its a shame that my youngest son could barely write a cohesive sentence int he 8th grade.

Bill, I fail to see how can you call this trolling. You are NOT the only one around here correcting grammar and spelling. ;)

Once again, you aren't making any sense.

At the risk of topping this thread, they are all phrasal verbs.

JK

Appear, become, continue, feel, grow, look, remain, seem, smell, sound and taste. That's a list a words I had to memorizie in the 8th grade, in Catholic school of course. If you can tell me what’s special about those verbs, then you are indeed qualified to correct other’s grammar. If not, then you’re an amateur.

Doc.