• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Return of the JediPass - Tom shot first!

Ok, I pulled it out of the trash. This is going to go to SPIVY today or tomorrow. PM incoming Ed!

Well somebody has to ask the question, where is the pass now?

Players

Rebels
1. Josh G.
2. Tom 36
3. Breedy
4. Phil
5. Gary
6. Niko
7. jayro
8. elittle
9. yeathatsajedi
10. illtemperedMonk

Galactic Empire
1. in2xshp
2. gary
3. bigjake
4. cigarmanandypocalypse
5. The Green Marmoset
6. breads (sweetrice)
7. spivy
8. benjfisher
9. dulaney
10. themoneyspender (collector)

Read my post right above you. Ed has it....

I did but because of the events of the last 48hrs I'm wondering if we still have any communication with him over this. I'm not saying he is going to take off and run I just asked the question that has not been asked by anyone else to this point.

Yeah I forgot to update this after all of it happened. Not sure where it will go from here....

I contacted Spivy, he's going to forward the pass to me in a day or two. We'll be fine guys.

So, since robbie is slacking, I guess I'll update the list.

Players

Rebels
1. Josh G.
2. Tom 36
3. Breedy
4. Phil
5. Gary
6. Niko
7. jayro
8. elittle
9. yeathatsajedi
10. illtemperedMonk

Galactic Empire
1. in2xshp
2. gary
3. bigjake
4. cigarmanandypocalypse
5. The Green Marmoset
6. breads (sweetrice)
7. spivy
8. benjfisher
9. dulaney
10. themoneyspender (collector)

OK... Joe is in bolded italics because he's on deck. And I took the liberty of crossing dulaney off, since he's no longer here. This should be current.

This may be a mute point and I understand if there is not a need for me. But since Lee is gone and you have a space to fill, I love Star Wars if you want me.

Anthem, which side are you on? Do you let your hate consume you?

Well I do not let me hate consume me, but if you need it to for equal sides then it can :laugh:

I let the hate flow right on through me :thumbs:

I didn't waste 15 minutes making the silly pass map for nothing

So, I got Phil's stolen pass as well and its headed to Joe. I don't have all the cigars to cover this, but I have enough to give it a good start. So in accordance, I will be sending some extra cigars to get this pass rolling again.

Hope your flux capacitors are fully charged

Alrighty Then, this back in hyperspace.

DC# 0103 8555 7497 3821 8323

:p

JabbaPass.jpg

I got my costume ready for the L.A.R.P.ing Herf, do you?