• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Robusto Pass

Alright Tom. Nice puts. Each time I read this thread my mouth keeps watering more and more.

Did the box make it yet? It should be at its destination today if it hasn't made it already. BTW, I'm in San Jose, CA right now. Had a great herf last night with a bunch of the CF guys.

Box was delivered yesterday and MAILED 2 hours later :) (hows that for turn around ?:) ) Sent insured &#36250 USPS Priority Confirm# 0300 1290 0007 1911 7810Takes : Punch corojo,Punch double maduro,Partagas Special Reserve,LGC Serie RPuts : Paragas Serie "D" ISOM,RJ#4 ISOM,ERDM Choix Supreme ISOM,Natural-Clean Robusto (just give it a chance,its all natural tobacco, no oils,etc)Thanks for letting me play !
Michael :cool:

I'd love to see the expression on your face when you open that box. It has some AWESOME smokes !!

:):):):):)The box finally came home. While It's sitting here with tears in my eyes, looking at all these smokes spread out in front of me, I'd like to thank everyone for their participation and putting some fine sticks in this pass. Hope everyone got smokes that they like or will like when they smoke'em. So, this brings to an end another successful pass here at CP and once again to all of you involved a big Mahalo Nui Loa.:):):):):)

Your welcome and thanx for letting us all have fun with you.:biggrin:

I know I'll enjoy my smokes. :biggrin:
Hope you enjoy yours.
It was an excellent pass, Wolfman. I was glad to be a part of it.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to play. Looking at the contents of that box when I had it, I'd pass / trade with any one of you, anytime.Thanks again Wolfman !!

USPS says package delivered 5/14 ,3 days from AZ to the Island :) Wolfman,Tell us what you think about the pass now that its home

Like I posted earlier, I'm liking this. An awesome selection in the box. A lot of the smokes I got I never heard of, so I'll get to try a lot of new stuff. Once again mahalo to you all.:):):)