• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Roxor Cigars?

I've got one on the way as well, Phil was nice enough to include me in the freebies. I'll post what I think, from what I hear, sounds like it will be good.

I made the cut..
Wicked. I will post a review as soon as it has got here and rested.

Thanks Phil. I look forward to tasting your product.

Got an email back from Phil today as well, thanks Phil for your generosity. I look forward to sampling your product.

Thanks for all of your interest guys, smokes will go out this week.

Phil La Bondano
Senior VP
Perseo Cigar Co.

Hi Phil! I always love to see manufacturers getting involved in the online cigar community!

Good to hear Fuente didn't give you any shite...it'd be pretty hypocritical of them if they did, considering the Fuentes got taken to court back in the 90's by Mondavi and Rothschild because of the semblance to the Opus 1 wine.

I haven't seen these at any local B&M's yet, but I'll definitely try 'em out if they do pop up.

Any chance you guys'll be producing any thinner ring gauge stuff? (corona, panetela, lancero)

Hey guys!

The art work has changed and is much better. Hate to bore you guys, but no problems from Fuente, they are great people.

I'm in a real good mood tonight - first 20 guys to e-mail me at roxor32@aol.com gets a choice of either a African Cameroon, Broadleaf Maduro or a Natural wrapper. Please feel free to post your oppinions.

Scott - Thank you and have a GREAT HERF!

Phil
Perseo Cigar Co.

My pleasure Phil!

Hi Phil! I always love to see manufacturers getting involved in the online cigar community!

Good to hear Fuente didn't give you any shite...it'd be pretty hypocritical of them if they did, considering the Fuentes got taken to court back in the 90's by Mondavi and Rothschild because of the semblance to the Opus 1 wine.

I haven't seen these at any local B&M's yet, but I'll definitely try 'em out if they do pop up.

Any chance you guys'll be producing any thinner ring gauge stuff? (corona, panetela, lancero)

Have them at 8 to 8 and i would be happy to send you to couple of on line or B&M's. We are working on a new line that will have a 6 x 60 and either a corona or lancero. E-mail me for a sample!

Thanks,

Phil

Have them at 8 to 8 and I would be happy to send you to couple of on line or B&M's. We are working on a new line that will have a 6 x 60 and either a corona or lancero. E-mail me for a sampleof Roxor!

Thanks,

Phil

I sent an e-mail in support and he added me to the list as well. What a nice gesture. Thanks Phil!

Have them at 8 to 8 and I would be happy to send you to couple of on line or B&M's. We are working on a new line that will have a 6 x 60 and either a corona or lancero. E-mail me for a sampleof Roxor!

Thanks,

Phil
Are you talking about 8 to 8 in Villa Park, Illinois?

Glad to see this interaction.

Phil is a great guy and knows how to treat customers. As far as the Roxor, they are very well made and all three wrappers are good.....the natural is very complex for a natural wrapper........ the cameroon is rich and flavorful.

I hope you guys enjoy!

Hey Phill,

Hows the leg? get on a plane with randy may 17th for the grand opening.

Really Jeff!.....................Phil refused to send me anything once he found out I was friends with you. :whistling:

Really Jeff!.....................Phil refused to send me anything once he found out I was friends with you. :whistling:
John, I keep telling you that you are who you hang with. :laugh:

Brian

My guess is i'm probably too late for the samples huh? :( Oh well, looking forward to the reviews!!! :)