• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RyJ EL 2005 Pass

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I am starting a pass which will consist of 10 RyJ 2005 EL petites. There will be five members in this pass, and each member will take out two EL's (which will be in a baggie with your name on it) and replace the two cigars with two other EL's or two other qban's of equal value. I've decided not to make this an EL only pass. If you choose to take two EL's plus cigars which other members have placed in the box, go for it, however please replace those cigars with equal valued cigars.

Participants:
mrjinglesusa
SamClemmons
Moki
coventrycat86
cohibasurfer

Because of the type of pass this is, I'm limiting it to only 5 participants. I will start another pass after this one, which will include 10-15 participants. Perhaps a newbie pass.

Pass will go out sometime next week. I'm working on getting it ready and packaged up right now.

This looks like a lot of fun! If you do start another similar pass, please keep me in mind! :)

I'll get you next time bfree!

Fock off, all of you!

Maybe I don't want in your exclusive NEXT pass, Todd.

Please keep me in mind for the newbie pass. :whistling:

bfreebern said:
Fock off, all of you!
[snapback]243055[/snapback]​
Brandon, you got to learn to suck up better than that... :p

bfreebern said:
Fock off, all of you!

Give the 'lil guy a rattle.

Damn Baby!

I don't think you can really call this a pass with only 6 people, I think we did a blind trade that had just as many people :laugh:

Have a good time guys!

:cool:

Rob,

I would love to participate in a newbie pass if you're going to ship out west. If so, thanks in advanced.

-Fetter

NorCalCigarLover said:
I don't think you can really call this a pass with only 6 people, I think we did a blind trade that had just as many people :laugh:

Have a good time guys!

:cool:
[snapback]243244[/snapback]​

Yeah, who came up with that nutty idea. :whistling: Crazy.

If you're in this pass, please PM me your address.

bfreebern said:
Fock off, all of you!

Hey, I only got "in" because I responded when Rod posted the original thread on this.

You snooze, you lose :p

coventrycat86 said:
bfreebern said:
Fock off, all of you!

Hey, I only got "in" because I responded when Rod posted the original thread on this.

You snooze, you lose :p
[snapback]243917[/snapback]​

BULLY! :laugh:

cohibasurfer said:
Ok... when is this taking off?
[snapback]247482[/snapback]​

Yeah, this needs to get going soon or I may have to drop out (unless we wait until after Thanksgiving Week). I'm going on vacation from 11/19/05 to 11/26/05....