• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RyJ EL 2005 Pass

Going out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

I will reverse the pass order and go from East to West. That way Jim will be 2nd and won't miss the pass.

Here's the line up:

Neal
Jim
Andrew
Bill
Michael
Rod

Box is off to Neal.

There's a little surprise in there for each of you. Hope you like it.

Rod

Gonna be cuttin' it close what with the holiday last Friday. I'm afraid I may have to drop out as we will be leaving Friday afternoon. Even if it gets here on Friday (doubtful) I wouldn't be able to drop it at the PO before I leave town.

Other option is to do my plays virtually if Neal is willing. Once he gets it, I can post my puts and I will send them to whomever ends up taking them later in the pass (or to Rod if no one takes them). Neal can grab my sticks for me and I will send him money to ship it to me.

We'll see how things play out but I don't want to risk this thing getting stuck here in C-Ville until December.

Great, UPS mis-delivered the package. They have rescheduled the delivery for Nov 17. What a joke!

Tracking Number: 1Z 359 134 03 1007 104 9

You don't have the best luck with UPS do ya Rod? I remember a troublesome package from CBid awhile back...that was UPS also wasn't it?

OK. I leave Friday afternoon and will be gone for a week. This obviously won't get to me in time. I PMd Neal and he is willing to grab my sticks for me. I will take out the 2 RyJs and my puts will be:

Cohiba Sublime EL 2004

Partagas Serie D #1 EL 2004

H. Upmann Mag 50 EL 2005

Whomever takes these (if anyone) I will send them to you when I return. I'll send Neal some moola to send me my sticks when I get back.

Hope this is OK Rod - if not, let me know. Only solution I could come up with...

That's fine by me, Jim. I just don't want to inconvenience you or anything. Please don't feel obligated to have to do this, unless of course you really want to. If you do, I appreciate it!

Thanks,
Rod

Rod said:
That's fine by me, Jim. I just don't want to inconvenience you or anything. Please don't feel obligated to have to do this, unless of course you really want to. If you do, I appreciate it!

Thanks,
Rod
[snapback]250921[/snapback]​

No worries Rod - thanks for having me. Consider those three ciagrs in the pass and I'll ship them out to whomever takes them. If no one does, I'll send them to you at the end of the pass.
:thumbs:

Have fun guys!

I got dis box now. Won't crack it till tomorry. Jingles. Leave explicit instruction on what you want me to do.

NA

SamClemmons said:
I got dis box now. Won't crack it till tomorry. Jingles. Leave explicit instruction on what you want me to do.

NA
[snapback]251211[/snapback]​

Neal,

Please take out a) Two RyJ ELs and b) Whatever Rod ("There's a little surprise in there for each of you. Hope you like it.") put in there for each of us. If you wouldn't mind holding onto them for me, I'll PM you when I get back (next Sunday) and will send you some money to send them to me. Thanks, I appreciate you helping me out. That explicit enough for ya? ;)

Everyone else,

Please don't forget these cigars are "in the pass" as my puts:

Cohiba Sublime EL 2004

Partagas Serie D #1 EL 2004

H. Upmann Mag 50 EL 2005

If you want them, post here and PM me and I will send to you when I get back.

Sorry about the hassle - didn't think we would be cutting it so close...

Neal,

Hopefully the box arrived in good condition. Not sure how UPS misdelivered it...

Okay, I looked. Saaaaaweeeeeeet. Them is sure enough pretty... and cute... and a little gay. Just the kind of cigar I figured Todd would smoke... while wearing diamond studded, horn rimmed reading glasses... and turquoise pinky ring shaped like a breast... prolly thinks they "go well" with his cute little car. Todd sent parting gifts too!!!! I swear it's true. Mines kinda ridin' up on me though... I guess them California boys... uh... have more room yonder if you take my meaning.
So Todd, I tol' you I don't have no EL's but you coerced me into participating anyway so...

Me puts are:
Partagas Serie P #2
Cohiba Robusto 03
Bolivar Royal Corona 01
and I threw in a UTS to show them dirty little communists how the other half lives.

Me takes are:
Hey get a freakin' clue. I took what you told me to take. Like I had a choice. Damned liberals.

If the box smells a little like Bologna and Fritos... what?!! I was hungry.

D/C 01038555749614544225

Aw... yer just sayin' that cause you don't want to hurt my feelings. I know I'm a wannabe. You can say it. I'm okay with it. Honest.

NA

Nicely played SAM 'OL Boy!

But... don't generalize California boyz. Just cuz some of us lift our pinky to drink ... don't mean we all wear a ring on it. :cool:
Now what's up with Jingles? Is he going virtual?
Cuz I have no problem with it.

We have touchdown here in Rochester! Now here's the question... I likely won't be able to get it out until tomorrow... do you want me to sit on the box until next week so that people are back from Thanksgiving vacation? Lemme know...

I *might* even be able to get out the pass today, if I play hooky from work this afternoon... but I'm not sure if CC will be around to receive it on Wednesday. Better safe than sorry, I'm gonna sit on it until I hear from CC and/or Rod.

Talked to CC... I'm gonna try and turn this pass around today -- if I can't, I'll send it out on Friday as he'll be away on Friday for the holidays.

Alright, zipped home...

Takes:

-- In the immortal words of Sam Clemmons: "Duh"

Puts:

-- Hoyo de Monterrey EL Piramides (2003)
-- Romeo y Julieta EL Robusto (2001)

I also put in the pass 3 Tatuaje Cojonus: one for Bill, one for Michael, and one for Rod so I can say he's profiting from the pass. :) These are from a SEP05 box, so they have the aged ligero wrapper on 'em. Let me know what you guys think when you smoke 'em.

DC# 0305 2200 0001 4545 3499

[edit] I also tossed in there 3 Cabaiguan Imperiales for you guys too -- each of you take one.

Both cigar lines were blended by Pepin Garcia, former Castro right-hand man in the factories who defected at a rolling event 3 years ago or so. The Tatuajes are first generation Cuban seed Nicaraguan puros, and the Cojonus have an aged ligero wrapper on 'em. The Cabaiguans are blended by the same guy, but have a CT shade wrapper on 'em... a bit milder, but still very enjoyable. Both brands are owned by the manager of the Grand Havana Room, Pete Johnson.

More info: http://www.tatuajecigars.com/

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!