• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RyJ EL 2005 Pass

Sounds good to me. Thanks for the excellent communication Moki!

Rod said:
Sounds good to me. Thanks for the excellent communication Moki!
[snapback]253100[/snapback]​

Todd's a profiteer!!!!

I like going after Moki ... he's really groovy! Thanks Bro!

Now If I'm not mistaken, Ron said we could take from the puts. So the only one sh!t outta luck would've been ... Clueless. And of course, Jingles ... cuz he wants to be all different and sh!t, and do the pass virtual style. :rolleyes: Right?

Yes you did. Roderick .... :cool:

Rod said:
I am starting a pass which will consist of 10 RyJ 2005 EL petites. There will be five members in this pass, and each member will take out two EL's (which will be in a baggie with your name on it) and replace the two cigars with two other EL's or two other qban's of equal value. I've decided not to make this an EL only pass. If you choose to take two EL's plus cigars which other members have placed in the box, go for it, however please replace those cigars with equal valued cigars.

Participants:
mrjinglesusa
SamClemmons
Moki
coventrycat86
cohibasurfer

Because of the type of pass this is, I'm limiting it to only 5 participants. I will start another pass after this one, which will include 10-15 participants. Perhaps a newbie pass.

Pass will go out sometime next week. I'm working on getting it ready and packaged up right now.
[snapback]242787[/snapback]​

Just checked my tracking number.... it says it is invalid, but I think that's because I used the automated machine to mail it, which means they don't scan it on departure. It should hit CC's place tomorrow tho.

Thanks for inviting me to the pass, Ronaldo!

cohibasurfer said:
And of course, Jingles ... cuz he wants to be all different and sh!t, and do the pass virtual style. :rolleyes: Right?
[snapback]253234[/snapback]​

Yep! Pass would never have arrived in time so my plays are "virtual". If anyone wants what I put, post here and I'll send'em to you. Otherwise, they go to Rod when this thing is over.

Nice plays Andrew! :thumbs: OK, back to lay out in the sun while we still have it here in Nassau. Weather's been shitty....

Label/Receipt Number: 0305 2200 0001 4545 3499

Your item was delivered at 11:13 am on November 23, 2005 in CHAPLIN, CT 06235.

:thumbs:

I went to check my mail at the regular time which is around 10:30 and it had not been delivered yet. I got busy playing junior auto mechanic on my friend's truck :laugh: then JOE.M. called and ggiese called :thumbs: So I didn't get my mail until very late in the afternoon. I had hoped to get this to the post office before they closed today but I didn't :(

Puts:
Sancho Panza Sanchos (02/03) ()()IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID
Cohiba Siglo IV (10/04)
San Cristobal de la Habana (10/03)
Añejo 50

Takes:
This was a very hard decision but here's what I did:
Romeo y Julieta EL 2005 Petite
Romeo y Julieta EL 2005 Petite

Ron, please let me know if these takes are acceptable :laugh:

Box will go out on Friday to CuabaSurfer, DC#:
0103 8555 7495 1384 6864

Michael should see this on Monday the 28th :thumbs:

Thank you very much Rod for the opportunity for some nice ELs!! :thumbs: :thumbs: AND for putting me AFTER Andrew in the rotation :thumbs:

And Thanks again to Andrew for the Tatuaje and the Cabaiaguan. I'm smoking the Tatuaje as I post this and it's a VERY NICE cigar. :thumbs:

coventrycat86 said:
And Thanks again to Andrew for the Tatuaje and the Cabaiaguan. I'm smoking the Tatuaje as I post this and it's a VERY NICE cigar. :thumbs:
[snapback]254239[/snapback]​

Yeah the ligero wrapper on that has some nice spicy tang... and it's a nice smoke, IMHO. Good stuff!

Got the box! I'll have to get it out to Ro.....d Wednesday. I have a full schedule tomorrow with work.

cohibasurfer said:
Got the box! I'll have to get it out to Ro.....d Wednesday. I have a full schedule tomorrow with work.
[snapback]255557[/snapback]​

You work???

I thought you played semi-pro softball? :laugh:

Lee said:
cohibasurfer said:

You work???

I thought you played semi-pro softball? :laugh:
[snapback]255559[/snapback]​

:laugh:

cohibasurfer said:

Freakin' CohibaSlacker!

Rod, my puts are on their way to ya.

DC# 0304 1560 0005 5255 4218

:thumbs:

Thanks again for letting me play, albeit virtually. :)