• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RyJ EL 2005 Pass

coventrycat86 said:
I went to check my mail at the regular time which is around 10:30 and it had not been delivered yet. I got busy playing junior auto mechanic on my friend's truck :laugh: then JOE.M. called and ggiese called :thumbs: So I didn't get my mail until very late in the afternoon. I had hoped to get this to the post office before they closed today but I didn't :(

Puts:
Sancho Panza Sanchos (02/03) ()()IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID
Cohiba Siglo IV (10/04)
San Cristobal de la Habana (10/03)
Añejo 50

Takes:
This was a very hard decision but here's what I did:
Romeo y Julieta EL 2005 Petite
Romeo y Julieta EL 2005 Petite

Ron, please let me know if these takes are acceptable :laugh:

Box will go out on Friday to CuabaSurfer, DC#:
0103 8555 7495 1384 6864

Michael should see this on Monday the 28th :thumbs:

Thank you very much Rod for the opportunity for some nice ELs!! :thumbs: :thumbs: AND for putting me AFTER Andrew in the rotation :thumbs:

And Thanks again to Andrew for the Tatuaje and the Cabaiaguan. I'm smoking the Tatuaje as I post this and it's a VERY NICE cigar. :thumbs:
[snapback]254239[/snapback]​

Don't be blaming me for your faux pas...

And Neal - I like those fancy underwear Ron sent you. Except they seem to be riding pretty high on your backside... :whistling:

OK.
First off, let me say thanks to Rod for putting this together, and for the CP mouse pad! Since I haven't tried these yet, this pass was perfect. I get 2 RyJ's. One to try out pronto! And another to compare it with down the road. Also a great big "Thank You" to Andrew for his generosity. The Cabaiaguan looks and feels superiorly crafted. A real gem to look at. I can't wait to try it and the Tatuaje.

Takes were the Host cigars.

Puts:

Cuaba Salomones 11/04
H. Upmann MAG 50 LE 5/05
Hoyo petit robusto 9/04

DC# 03001290000377749958

Will be at the Post Office this afternoon!

And Lee .... It's Softball Coach ...

Get your Sh$t straight before for you stir it buddy! :p

ohh!

And Moki ... that's Cuabaslacker ... get on the freekin train dood! :cool:

Jim, I'll get yer takes out to you soon as I'm back on my feet.
Sorry for putting you off.

NA

SamClemmons said:
Jim, I'll get yer takes out to you soon as I'm back on my feet.
Sorry for putting you off.

NA
[snapback]256433[/snapback]​

No worries Neal - hope you're feeling better. :thumbs:

Received the box today. Thanks to all who participated in this pass. It was fun and quick. You all did a great job communicating.

Thanks again guys.

Rod

Label/Receipt Number: 0304 1560 0005 5255 4218

Your item was delivered at 11:11 am on December 03, 2005 in ARCADIA, CA 91007.

Rod - you did receive my puts, yes?

Sure did Jim. Very nice selection, thanks for participating!

Jims sticks and co are on the way to him. I am HEALED... well not exactly but I can get in and out of a car now without too much effort.

NA