• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sad news

CigarMan Andy

Traveling Herf Man
A very sad day for Marisa and me. We lost our beloved Cadji, our 12 1/2 year old Standard Poodle. We were at her favorite spot in Yosemite and she was swimming and having fun when her heart gave out. We buried her overlooking the river and campsite. We will always love and think of our Cadji, especially when we come here to Yosemite.

Belovedsmall.jpg

12 1/2 wonderful years! I am sorry to hear about your loss.

My condolences on the loss of your dear friend, Andy. I'm glad she was with you and family when she passed.

So sorry for your loss, Andy.

Doing what you love, in your favorite place, with your favorite people...that's a rough way to go.

^inadvertent pun

That is how I want to go, in my favorite spot in the world with people I love doing something I love.

Sorry to hear that. Dogs are family. As others have said, she couldn't have chosen a more appropriate time or place to pass on. Take comfort in that!

:( Its always tough when a friend dies.

Our last cat passed away in my wife lap with me sitting right next to her after 13 years of friendship and love.

R.I.P Cadji

Andy,

Very sorry to hear about Cadji. Thoughts are with you and Marisa.

Your friends,
Rod & Ashley

Sorry about the loss of one of your family Andy!

I think it's cool she got to be buried overlooking one of her favorite places after doing something she loved to do.