• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sale gone bad...

Blah, freakin' blah. So far you've demonstrated a short and ignoble history of evasiveness and petulance after having to be called out. And frankly, you've run plum out of good will due to this coupled with a lack of community participation.

Then again, maybe there really is some kind of problem with your "send PM" button. But wait, you had the time to post and send a PM regarding a $90 purchase on 8/14. So then again, maybe not.

Do you see the pattern here?

Here's the way it works:
1. Make a deal
2. Communicate responsively
3. Consummate the deal swiftly and as agreed
4. Communicate responsively
5. Confirm satisfaction
6. Rectify any situations as necessary, quickly and decisively

Wilkey

i'ze sory, culd u re-say that without usin so many big colige words?

WOW! Look at the circling of the BOTLs on this tread! 11 reading right now. And I too, like Bologna. DOn't eat it anymore, but if I did...that would be the type fo mustard I like. If there was deeper meaning there, I missed it.

<edit for spelling/grammar/structure - nevermind..way to much - it would take me all day!>

Oh - I like the spicy mustard!! I think a poll is in order!

BTW Rick - don't be a douche bag! oops - too late!

The man just wants what he's owed. You've been down this rode before. I don't care if I'm a noobie - you handled this like $hit!

<edit - 14 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users) LMAO!!>

Blah, freakin' blah. So far you've demonstrated a short and ignoble history of evasiveness and petulance after having to be called out. And frankly, you've run plum out of good will due to this coupled with a lack of community participation.

Then again, maybe there really is some kind of problem with your "send PM" button. But wait, you had the time to post and send a PM regarding a $90 purchase on 8/14. So then again, maybe not.

Here's the way it works:
1. Make a deal
5. Confirm satisfaction

Wilkey

meye thughts xactley :p

The sandwich stuff was funny!!

Guys, i got a DC# so hopefully i will get the funds tomorrow or saturday since it only takes two days. Thanks to everyone for the support.

and jokes

The sandwich stuff was funny!!

Guys, i got a DC# so hopefully i will get the funds tomorrow or saturday since it only takes two days. Thanks to everyone for the support.

and jokes

A DC# does not mean anything untill it is your hands.

Let the board now if it all good once you see what is in the package. If it is a check you better start to worry.................

You know, I've got to chime in here. I'm a noobie myself, and usually adhere to the "read more, post less" philosophy (collige werd). But this kind of thing is the very reason that everyone has to spend unnecessary time and energy researching to make sure whoever they do business with is not an unscrupulous meat whistle. I see this type of individual on a daily basis that wants to screw you over, then get indignant went called out for it. I'm glad to see the community come to jeht's aid when it's called for.

rick3985CP Newbie Member Group: Members
Active StatsUser's local timeAug 17 2006, 02:47 PMTotal Cumulative Posts35
( 0.1 posts per day / 0.01% of total forum posts ) Most active inThe Lobby
( 17 posts / 49% of this member's active posts )Last ActiveToday, 02:45 PMStatus
p_online.gif
(Active in topic: Sale gone bad...)

Awwww...c'mon I just broke out the popcorn!!!

I’ve been looking at your trader ratings at eHerf and yes, it says you have 50 Positive, 2 Neutral, and 3 Negative ratings

To someone who’d take the time to read what they REALLY say, they’d see that two of the Neutral ratings are actually Negative ratings and one of the Positive is simply a reversal of a Negative you received for not keeping your end. The FOG was doing you a favor because you finally sent your end after he said he’d never trade with you again.

But what’s most telling is that you had positive ratings for a month after you joined eHerf, then within a month your proclivity for not telling the truth comes out.

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:30 pm Subject: Too long to ship Rating: Neutral

Accepted a PIF from Rick on the 14th of December, and had to contact him after several days to see if the cigars had in deed been mailed. He said yes, a little late, but they were mailed. I finally received the cigars, and the postmark was for the 23rd of December. Not real sure he was being completely honest with me on the deal.

I had no major problems with the cigars, a decent selection, although some sticks had damage and that was not cool.

The Negative ratings seem to be coming fast and frequent lately over at eHerf Rick, but we know what kind of trader you are without the ratings anyway.

Funeral?? oh come on! thats a couple days max.

your Ebay rating is 70%. The last excuse you used was you had a baby! oh wait, thats a couple days max.

Welcome to the game called life.
Life

Pay attention to #11.

Here's the way it works:
1. Make a deal
5. Confirm satisfaction

Wilkey

Howzat? Better? :p

Here's the way it works:
1. Make a deal
5. Confirm satisfaction

Wilkey

Howzat? Better? :p

!!!ROTFLMAO!!!

I know I'm a noob, but the way I was raised was your word and reputation are everything, and that's the way I approach any deal, whether in business or personal life. Dude you gotta make this right!!!