• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Salt Lake City Utah

Yeah you can still smoke on the mountain or anywhere else. There is a cool apres ski local bar that has outside seating and heaters as well so you can smoke there for sure. Its right on the main plaza of park city resort by where I work.

Just be warned, the local beer of choice is PBR!

Yeah you can still smoke on the mountain or anywhere else. There is a cool apres ski local bar that has outside seating and heaters as well so you can smoke there for sure. Its right on the main plaza of park city resort by where I work.

Just be warned, the local beer of choice is PBR!

That is considered a craft beer in UT! :laugh:

I liked Red Rock for the food and the beer isn't bad. I was never overly keen on Squatter's food. Hope you have fun out there.

please tell me PBR stands for some new beer company or style like Pale Bourbon Rum beer

What did you do to anger god into forcing him to send you though that awful state?!? :laugh:

And now that Ben wont be there, you're doubly screwed. I prescribe a sacrifice of 3 spotted lambs and a Russian dwarf hamster.

Says the guy from Kalifornia

What did you do to anger god into forcing him to send you though that awful state?!? :laugh:

And now that Ben wont be there, you're doubly screwed. I prescribe a sacrifice of 3 spotted lambs and a Russian dwarf hamster.

Dude, Cali rocks Sucka! We may not have multiple wives, but we have pot and hippies and those funny looking cars from Fast and Furious 1-13 (including the rare deleted scenes where Diesel reveals he's actually a woman).

Ben do you think I could stay with you too?

Wasn't planning on coming out but get a bed and a hot shower for a few nights would be great!

Do you think you could western Union me the bus fare?

Thanks in advance!

Joseph Smith Rocks!

Dude, Cali rocks Sucka! We may not have multiple wives, but we have pot and hippies and those funny looking cars from Fast and Furious 1-13 (including the rare deleted scenes where Diesel reveals he's actually a woman).

You will not talk ill of Mr. Diesel on my watch!!!

hey hey i drive one of those cars!

Try the fry sauce...
Utah's lame contribution to the culinary arts and an idea they probably stole from me when I was 5, ketchup and mayo mixed.

Astro burger was a pretty rocking fast food place.
The Goat is great bar/'club'.

Bring booze you want to drink as the selection can be a little limited in the state stores.
Take advantage of a extremely liberal BYOB policy in restaurants there (due to the strict liquor laws).

Do not get into religious discussions outside of Park City.

Check out the hot springs in Heber and Midway towns to the south of PC.
Heber had a rocking Mexican place near the theatre and a limited hour thrift shop that had a ton of great stuff coming in from PC (limited hours though).

Disclaimer, all this info is 10 years old.

They let knuckle draggers on Alta now?

Get a boarding lesson if you are that much of a novice.

Have fun Pete!
If my memory fires up some I'll post up more.

-Rob

Salt Lake is a great place to live but since '09 it is about the least cigar friendly locale in the country. During the winter I pretty much smoke in my garage. When the weather is warmer it's on the golf course (technically illicit) or a patio here and there. Park City is a great town with lots to see and do. Have fun on the slopes!

thanks everyone, my cousin is in Midvale and his building is nonsmoking but he has a balcony that it is supposedly allowed so thats probably were i will have to keep myself for a nitely smoke.

going to go to Park City on Sat then Snowbird monday may do one more before i leave on wed

cuz's coworkers have mentioned a couple places to hang too

Ben i sent you a pm too thanks again

There used to be a BBQ joint on Main Street. I think it was Texas Red's. Great food at reasonable price, but I don't see it on the map.

If it hasn't closed, give it a try.

Let's have some PICTURES, Pete so that we can see what a great time you had :thumbs:

I totally missed this thread. I am not too far from Midvale. I hope you had a great stay in SLC.

Food isn't too bad if you know where to go. Ill let you know of some good local spots when you come up here. Wasatch brewery on slc is also a good spot to visit and drink.

I second Wasatch!!! You cannot go to Salt Lake City without at least trying their beer (you won't be able to miss the "Nice Cans!" adds...). I'm very partial to Polygamy Porter.

I LOVE the Almond Crusted Red Trout at Red Rock Brewery in Downtown Salt Lake (and their beer). I also highly recommend Rodizio Grill! :thumbs:

Food isn't too bad if you know where to go. Ill let you know of some good local spots when you come up here. Wasatch brewery on slc is also a good spot to visit and drink.

Wasatch Brewery is like drinking sewer water. Unless they have improved since I left Salt Lake City. It was so bad I preferred putting the 40's Miller High Life in a brown bag at the time. :laugh:
Hopefully you won't see any of the smog. Of course the locals like to call it inversion. The common folk that don't like in another country call it smog. :laugh: