• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Samuel Gawith Black XX

H. Vachon

King of the Hobo Hut
Before I get started on this short review I wanted to say thank you to @Nate1977 for the opportunity to try this tobacco. I had never heard of it before you sent it.

This rope style tobacco will surely make a man out of you. By the time I finished I could have braided my chest hair 😂 Incredibly dark flavors. I have never before truly understood how people get charred steak out of a tobacco but this was undeniably the more forward flavor. It is a Virginia blend but it could have fooled me. It’s darker in appearance than many Latakia heavy blends I smoke. My personal opinion is that this blend would mix super well with GL Pease Spark Plug. Perhaps 1 part SG black to 3 parts Spark Plug. I plan to try this and will report back. It would really compliment that profile. This reminded me of a steak that had one too many grease fire flare ups under it. No sweetness or flavoring to be found. This is truly an unadulterated high strength tobacco. I really think it’s worth a try but don’t expect a normal smoking experience. If anyone else has tried this, I’d love to hear your thoughts.
20A13ABA-1D6B-4B6B-BA5F-1B6D067FE41C.jpeg
471492F7-CF92-4B44-8B19-278ACE7254CC.jpeg
Thanks again Nate!!

sitting here working threw a bowl of this.
Definitely charred steak, but also picking up ,dirt , smoke from like a chicken bbq , little bit of sweetness in the background.

Not bad the way it is , however I could mixing well with spark plug , possibly an Oriental.

I've been curious about this after reading other reviews on it. You seem to echo the other reviews that this is not for the faint of heart.