• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Secret Santa Pass.....

Hey, we knew you wouldn't let us down! We're just patiently waiting for our marching orders to get the SS pass on the road!

Who thought this was dead? Anyone in their right mind KNOWS that a Secret Santa pass is MANDATORY every year. Dead? I think not! Even if our illustrious host had to back out - I'm sure many of us (myself included) would quickly jump in just to make sure this on survives.

Dead? HA!
Dave :sign: :sign: :p :sign: :sign:

Well, since life distracted me for a couple of months I missed out on this one. Booooo Hoooooooo I did it last year and loved it.

I will definately be in on it next year. Have fun and Merry Christmas :p

Deb

Hey SR, it's still open. I believe that names are being accepted until Dec 1.

Jump in!

Dave :)

Is this starting soon? Wouldn't want stuff to be delayed with the postal times and all.

Hey fellers, easy on Floyd, he's prolly catching some criminals or busting some Meth labs or sumpin'!! He said he'd take names until the first, which is tomorrow. So let's give him his deadline. THEN WE'LL FEED HIM TO THE LIONS IF HE DOESN'T COME ON!!!!! LMFAO!!! Just kiddin' Floyd!! :sign: :sign: But I couldn't resist!

Ryan

I'll vouch for him still being alive.....got home today to find a pink "Sorry we missed you" postal slip on the door. Seems I've got a package from Kentucky waiting for me at the post office. :) :p

Thanks Skydivnekd for serving us......

Now get out there and confiscate all that contraband....... well........... maybe not ALL of it :D

What we need is sleepy to be workin customs for us!! Free isoms for all!!!

Good to see some of y'all have my back!!! :thumbs: I will have the list up later today. I just got in from makin' some easy cash workin' a detail. ;) ME!? Working Customs?!?! ROFLMAO!!!! $%!*, they'd be calling this place "Lil' Havana"!

Oh well, it'll be here later on. Thanks again for your patience!! Yea, RIGHT!!! :sign:

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

Hey guys sorry I haven't been around, but I have to step aside on this one. I'm going to be out of town and I'm moving in a couple weeks so, it's prolly best I sit this one out.

OK, I have everyones snailers except for Pepe! ??? I'm not real sure why he hasn't replied. I'll give him a bit and then e-mail the S.S. info to everyone. Without him, I have sixteen people. The perfect number to split up! :thumbs: Go figure!

Once again, thanks for your patience. I wanted to give everyone a chance to get in. It is Christmas time afterall! :D

Tune in later.

Snailer sent. Sorry, I haven't been reading the activity on this topic.
Peter

If you need someone to even out the count - I'll happily volunteer a second listing for myself!

Dave ;)

Yes, I'm serious!

SECRET SANTA PASS IS IN FULL EFFECT!!!!!

Hello everyone,

I have sent messages to the following people, for whom I have snailers. So check your CP messengers! :p
Allofus123...Big Worm...DaveWF...Hbooker...Horse...Jeff...JerryG...Macattak...MattR...Pepe...Quito60...Shad
ow...Shadowryder1...VErn...Wolfman2001...Yogi. These are the only snailers I received.

The message is a brief message, however, it is not meant to be impersonal. I thank you all for participating and hope you all have a safe and wonderful holiday season.

The support/friendship I have received since joining here has been incredible. Y'all are a great group to be around. I look forward to sharing with everyone for a long time to come.

Anyway, give what you can afford. Please just post thank you messages. Try to avoid listing cigars so as not to make anyone feel inferior. Afterall, it is the thought that counts.

SHIP THOSE PACKAGES!!!!! :thumbs:

Sleepy, I dont see your name in this? are you in?? If not I think we should all send him a stick or 2 for setting this up!!

Jeff,

I didn't include myself due to the fact I would know to whom I was giving my name. Whiule I would obviously appreciate any extra sticks which would come my way, I certainly don't expect them. Setting this up was my way to make sure it got off of the ground. I thought it sounded like a great idea. Surprise packages are always fun to get.

Truly, I just hope everyone has a good time. Thanks for noticing though, Jeff.

Y'all take care.

HEY!!!! Now, dammit, that's not very Christmas like!!! I'll fix this problem...wonder if he'd know who a package from KY was from??? maybe he'd think it was a "return to sender" package...... ;)
watch out sleepy......you have been warned..... :sign: :sign: