• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money Pass - below 50 RG only- Completed.

personal User said:
the tat black PL is current release
I believe all of the Tat Black PL's were priced the same, but is there any value at all assigned to the original release for it being considered limited?   I know the OR's had the covered foot, but beyond that they are the exact same cigar as the subsequent releases.  My thought would be no, but I guess I'm not completely sure. 

FYI...I realize this isn't an issue in this instance, just more of a question about the "limited" release, followed up by a regular release of the same cigar. 

Bsneed51 said:

the tat black PL is current release
I believe all of the Tat Black PL's were priced the same, but is there any value at all assigned to the original release for it being considered limited?   I know the OR's had the covered foot, but beyond that they are the exact same cigar as the subsequent releases.  My thought would be no, but I guess I'm not completely sure. 

FYI...I realize this isn't an issue in this instance, just more of a question about the "limited" release, followed up by a regular release of the same cigar. 

It's about set-up and learning.

As much as my passes are a cluster - I'm goo with that. For the most part the pertinent info is there for pricing and info.

There are several puts/takes I would like put up for discussion.

Padron 1926 #35  /   Tatuaje Miami Especial  

Looks like a overput to me. The padron seems price seems pretty close across the board around 11.20 per stick with the Tat Miami Especial averaging around $ 2 less and can be had up to $3.00 less depending on what sources you select.

And looks like another overput is the Illusione Rose Croix  which isn't widely found and when you find it averages around 12.70      And the  Tat TAA '12 was hashed out several pages back at 10.50 or so.

Someone might say that the Epernay Le Ferme / Coronado Corona Especial is an underput, but the Ferme comes in boxes of 50, and the Coronado is now a dead Marca with the Corona Especial actually available at that price. So, while that could be argued on a math basis, I would say on a real world basis that is a good put.

All the others look pretty good to me, what do you guys think?

I got some different values there, but no biggie. Willing to drop those two. Jvel stands ready to receive if the rest are good.

The Rose Croix I found and purchased at 160 from Smoke Inn, and when I was shopping for them, recall seeing that price, though out of stock elsewhere, which would put them at about 10.66. They have probably gone up since then.
The Padron I had at about 10.70 averaged across a few sites, while the Tat I had a little under 10. I knew it was a bit of an overput, but thought it close enough.

I'm really good with whatever.

I thought there would be some discussion, but no one else posted.

I have no clue as to what's within limits or how it's done.

Since no one else commented, I say go for them all.

If it's not worth any discussion then they're all good, including the Rose Croix and Padron

For the life of me I could not find my Ashton Maduro, so the trade for the Illusione 888 did not happen.
Off to Joe:
1ZE037F70335752437

I apologize for the late response guys. I received package Saturday evening, everything looks good. Will work on puts/takes monday night and post them. Will do my best to ship out Tuesday pending everything looking good to everyone.

Here are my puts/ takes hope this works.

P: Headly Grande Drumstick
T: Illusion hl

P :La Aroma de Cuba
Lancero Special
Limited Edition
T: Quesada Seleccíon
España.

P: JD Howard Lancero
T: Room 101 mutante
Lancero

P: L 40
T: Viaje friends and family

P: Saint Luis Rey
Serie " A"
PLU/MAR 12
T: Punch Puch

On first glance these look pretty good. Have to check a couple as I am not familiar with them. Good job.

Same here! At a glance looks good. Pass host has final say.

jvel79 said:
Here are my puts/ takes hope this works.

P: Headly Grande Drumstick...$9.49
T: Illusion hl...$8.88

P :La Aroma de Cuba
Lancero Special
Limited Edition...$8.00
T: Quesada Seleccíon
España....$7.00

P: JD Howard Lancero...$7.65
T: Room 101 mutante
Lancero...$8.02

P: L 40...tough one...$12.51
T: Viaje friends and family...another tough one...$14.83

P: Saint Luis Rey
Serie " A"...$8.13
PLU/MAR 12....
T: Punch Punch...$8.07

Using Ironpeddlers numbers a bit wide on the L40, but within reason, and they are tough to price.

Taken as a whole it appears those puts/takes leave the pass in good shape for others down the line.

They look good to me.