• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

She heard we were coming so she made for the exit

Thank you all for the kind well-wishes! Baby and mom are doing fine. She's going to be a big girl as she's already been pulling down the breast milk like a Hoover.

We've been blessed, and blessed again. First, with my family here at Casa Wong and second, with the wonderful people here on CigarPass.

I've got just the cigar picked out. :)

I'll be back soon. guys.

Wilkey

Congrats Wilkey, nothing better than to see a healthy baby enter the world. Smoke a special one today and make the cigar gods proud :thumbs:

Awesome Wilkey...glad to hear it.

Heading to my place in the Keys in just a bit...and will toast one for you and your family as well. :thumbs:

Great news, Wilkey! Enjoy the sleepness nights---J/K Can I be your kumpare ;)

Wilkey congrats to you, your wife and family. Best of luck, health and happiness. A special thanks for all you do here.

Bob

Not too late to offer this:

May you and your beautiful family enjoy a Great Bounty of Wealth and Prosperity, much much Happiness, Fantastic Luck and Good Fortune, Spectacular Health, and Complete Serenity and Peace in this Year of Pig !!!

Gung Hay Fat Choi !!!

Cheers,
antaean

Many congrats Wilkey!! I am glad that mom, baby and tired daddy are all well :)

Melly

Myself and my wife asy Congrats to both of you!!!! Its a great feeling!!

Wilkey, thats awesome. Congrads on the quick birth! One of these days I'll make it to the Howard House Herf.

Well done Mommy - congrats to you all.

Brian