• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

She heard we were coming so she made for the exit

Dear Wilkey,

As you hold her in your arms and feel her warmth against your body, now matter how tired you feel, no matter how long it has been since you have eaten or taken a shower, you know it was all worth it, the miracle of life. And your wife, she may feel all tired and yukky, she may feel that she looks terrible, but in your eyes, she never looked any more beautiful. Congratulations and enjoy the happiness forever.

:thumbs:

And that, my friends, is what life is all about. Saxjazzman is right on TARGET.

Congrats WILKEY.....beautiful......just beautiful. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Congratulations to you and your family. I wish you, Samantha Grace, and your entire family the best!

Congrats on the beautiful addition to the family, Wilkey! I was beginning to wonder what was taking so long! Glad to hear that things went smoothly.

Got 1492? :whistling:

Now might be a good time to light it up.

Congratulations!!!

Congrats!, I hope all is well with the baby and wife, not to mention you POP'S

All the best to you and yours Wilkey. Nice that it went so smoothly, I am sure that mom thinks so too!

Doug

Congrats on the beautiful addition to the family, Wilkey! I was beginning to wonder what was taking so long! Glad to hear that things went smoothly.

Got 1492? :whistling:

Now might be a good time to light it up.

Congratulations!!!
As soon as I'm done with this course of Azithromycin, that puppy's going up. ;)

Wilkey

Puppy? More like a Thai Ridgeback... :thumbs:

Enjoy Dad!

Congratulations Wilkey! Another beautiful daughter, glad mom and baby are doing well.

Congratulations, Wilkey! I'm sure you are ecstatic. You're also being greatly outnumbered as the male representative of the species. Good luck with that! It has it's pros and cons but I know you're up for the experience. When you get the opportunity, I have a couple tasty Trini Reyes we could smoke to commemorate the blessed event. Perhaps after the wind has stopped whirling and the vortex allows you to escape. ;)

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thank you for the fine words. I'll second the celebratory smokes as soon as things calm down a bit. BTW, here's a more recent shot of the little monkey.

SamanthaGrace_and_HuggyPup.jpg

Wilkey

I missed this the first time around, but Congrats to you and your family. She is absolutely beautiful.

Babies are a true miracle and gift from God. I don't think I have to say it, but enjoy every second.

Ken

(belated) Congrats Wilkey! I hope you're getting some sleep!

Congratulations to you and the wife, Wilkey!! :thumbs: From your sigtag pic, it looks like she's already givin' yathe evil eye, like she needs more food, a diaper change, etc. :whistling:

She's a beautiful little girl. Congratulations!!! :thumbs:

Floyd T.

Hi Steve,

Thank you for the fine words. I'll second the celebratory smokes as soon as things calm down a bit. BTW, here's a more recent shot of the little monkey.

SamanthaGrace_and_HuggyPup.jpg

Wilkey

Diapers - $12
Baby set - $110

Furry with big floppy ears - Priceless!

Awsome photo, a little wonder she is!