• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Simple Pass II

The box is on the way. Cost me $10.40, $4 more then the price on the box when I received it.:angry2: Price you pay for sunshine in San Diego :cool:

Thanks for the time and work you put into this pass George, you made it very easy.

Brian

Sorry, Brian - I tried to cut shipping down as much as I could. Sounds like some people are getting away cheaper than others. It cost me around $10 to ship it from my house out west...

Thanks for being in the pass - it was a pleasure having you on board!

I talked to Chris (Knifeman) earlier today - he's aware it's on the way...

I just shipped out tenpins anniv pass while ago. I have looked at the line up in this one and have made my decision on proposed puts and takes.
proposed takes
#37 AVO legacy
#1 anejo #50
#42 AF Don Carlos robusto

proposed puts
Opus x double corona
La Aurora 1495 churchill
opus x power ranger

Let me know what you think.

I just shipped out tenpins anniv pass while ago. I have looked at the line up in this one and have made my decision on proposed puts and takes.
proposed takes
#37 AVO legacy
#1 anejo #50
#42 AF Don Carlos robusto

proposed puts
Opus x double corona
La Aurora 1495 churchill
opus x power ranger

Let me know what you think.

Where's the AVO LE05's??? :0

j/k - Looks good to me, Chris!!!

When you get down to the last 3 or 4 of a cigar its hard to turn em loose. Especially when they dont make em no more. MAYBE I will look through the inventory and see something else I want and then cut loose with an LEO5.
By the way pass arrived safe and sound today.

Alright after looking through the pass I have 2 more puts and takes to propose.
Takes
#41 ashton vsg tres mystique
#34 joya de nicaragua

Puts
Ashton aged maduro robusto
AVO LE05 (somebody will enjoy this one with a year of age on it)
Hows that guys?

When you get down to the last 3 or 4 of a cigar its hard to turn em loose. Especially when they dont make em no more. MAYBE I will look through the inventory and see something else I want and then cut loose with an LEO5.
By the way pass arrived safe and sound today.

Ya know I'm poking at your stones, Chris... No need to toss in an LE05, unless you wanna...

Glad it got there so quick!!!

Dammit GG quit posting while I am posting!! haha

Youre going to make me run my damn post count to high!!

:thumbs: :D Very nice Knife!! You guys are putting in some nice sticks. I cant wait until this gets to me! I have a couple moontrances with a few months age on them! :laugh: :p

Brandon

Alright after looking through the pass I have 2 more puts and takes to propose.
Takes
#41 ashton vsg tres mystique
#34 joya de nicaragua

Puts
Ashton aged maduro robusto
AVO LE05 (somebody will enjoy this one with a year of age on it)
Hows that guys?

Giving into Peer Pressure... :laugh:

Keep posting, Chris - you'll make 200 by this time next year!!! :thumbs:

Looks good to me...

Chris, I'm assuming you're going to number your puts like this:

49 Opus X double corona
50 La Aurora 1495 churchill
51 Opus xXx "Power Ranger"
52 Ashton aged maduro robusto
53 AVO LE05

If not, please let me know so I can make sure the inventory matches how you numbered it...

Yes I will number them and post them all with the numbers. Dang thats alot of posting! I have posted so much in the last 2 days I may need a break for a while.
puts
#49 opus x double corona
#50 La Aurora 1495 churchill
#51 Opus x power ranger
#52 Ashton maduro robusto
#53 AVO LE05

I just picked up the box at the PO along with Cory's 'puts.' Got mine done and Cory's done. Everything looks great. Infinity is next and the package should be outta here and on it's way in a couple hours. :D

Edited to say: Thanks George for having me in on my first pass!

Edited again: It's 1pm and the package was just dropped off at the PO and on it's way to Infinity in San Diego! :D

Dayum!! That is quick turnaround!!! Thanks for being in the pass!!!
I just got back from vacation at the Oregon Coast. What a wonderful, relaxing time. Even though I brough my computer, I didn't touch it once. I did check email on my phone, but that was only once. It was nice to be pretty much removed from technology for awhile. I spotted an Internet cafe in Lincoln City, but witheld the urge to plug in for a little while.

On one night, I shared a cigar with my sister in law and her husband on the beach with the waves crashing right in front of us. I enjoyed a nice glass of Don Julio Anejo, chilled, neat with a Boli PC. Chalk that one up to a great night.

And I get home to my T's sitting on the kitchen table!!! Thanks Seadub! (and the bastard went and bombed me as well) :cool: :thumbs:

What a great time. Thanks for letting me have my cake and eat it too. Great pass George!

Cheers!
- C

Here are my proposed P&T's when the package arrives.

Takes
2. Anejo #55
47. Monte #2
49. Opus X Double Corona

Puts
54. Padron 1964 Anniversary Diplomatico (Natural)
55. La Aurora 100 Anos
56. AF Between the Lines

Here are my proposed P&T's when the package arrives.

Takes
2. Anejo #55
47. Monte #2
49. Opus X Double Corona

Puts
55. La Aurora 100 Anos
56. AF Between the Lines

Looks great!!! Thanks!!!

I received the box today and everything is in good order. I might add that it is very well organized.

I added an additional stick to my puts but did not take another so...

Takes
2. Anejo #55
47. Monte #2
49. Opus X Double Corona

Puts
55. La Aurora 100 Anos
56. AF Between the Lines
57. Vegas Robaina Famoso ISOM

It is boxed back up and will be taken to the PO in the morning. So, Heads Up Broken Bow, OK.

Thanks for a great pass.

I received the box today and everything is in good order. I might add that it is very well organized.

I added an additional stick to my puts but did not take another so...

Takes
2. Anejo #55
47. Monte #2
49. Opus X Double Corona

Puts
55. La Aurora 100 Anos
56. AF Between the Lines
57. Vegas Robaina Famoso ISOM

It is boxed back up and will be taken to the PO in the morning. So, Heads Up Broken Bow, OK.

Thanks for a great pass.

Oh, boy... this is a problem... I DO NOT expect the VR Famosos to make it back to me... :(

Thank you for your generosity, Brad!!! That was very kind, and very unecessary! :blush:

Pass was received today, but some bad news, everything was consumed by fire that happened from today till about another month or so, so I will replace everything with 2 boxes of 5 vegas. :sign:

Everything is looking good , will go throught tomorrow and put t/p. Tonight is for grokking the great cigars in this pass.

Thanks
Shawn