• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Small Smokes

The old Punch Petite Punch was a favorite of mine as was the Padilla 1932 La Perla.  Sadly this size doesn't seem to be on many makers' radars.  But the good ones are a terrific way to spend 45min to an hour.

I would add the Quesada Oktoberfest Kurz to the long list of great smokes.

MoeCizlak said:
The old Punch Petite Punch was a favorite of mine as was the Padilla 1932 La Perla.  Sadly this size doesn't seem to be on many makers' radars.  But the good ones are a terrific way to spend 45min to an hour.

Those Padillas were magical.

So many delicious smokes listed. I would like to add one of my personal favorites the Dunhill Signed Range Robusto 4.5 x 52. I believe the Signed Range line was discontinued, so the few I have left I'm holding for a while. They aren't the cheapest cigars, but in this case I got what I paid for.

I like all of the above.

Also, for budget smoke, I really like the domestic ERDM Petite Lonsdales and the Cafe Noirs and natty counterpart, JR Ultimate Habanito, JR Ultimate petite corona. If you lie Eq Sum wrapper, these are great.

Tom, I'm sure we're all looking forward to your reviews.  I've been noticing my gravitation towards Petite Coronas over the last year or so as well.  I certainly second the PAN Principe, Tatuaje Petit Cazadores and Illusione Epernay Le Petite- all are favorites of mine that have yielded some amazing smoking experiences. 

I'd like to add these smokes to the discussion as well:

K.A. Kendall 7-20-4 Dogwalker:  Complex with a little bit of spice and tons of smoke production for such a small smoke

La Riqueza #5:  Historically these had a long, chocolatey finish, but I'm afraid the quality has slipped lately

Cabaiguan Guapos Maduro Guapos Junior:  These have a remarkable cinnamon flavor about them that I really like

No love for Oliva?
oliva-no4-stick-th.jpg

Oliva V Number 4, the regular-ass blend, not "Melanio" or "Liga Especial."

Its slightly bigger then your original stips, but hard to get around naming another Tatuaje.

coopsdeloops said:
RASCC are my favorites this size. For about $5 a stick they are a fantastic stick.
Amen!

Probably my favorite cigar if I had to pick one.

I'm not usually a fan these small sticks, but Isy turned me on to the Kill Bill,......and I loved it. Just thought it should be added to this list.

I'm still learning about short smokes, but HdM Petite Robustos and RyJ Short Churchills are ones I've liked that haven't already been listed.

Joebunaga said:
I'm still learning about short smokes, but HdM Petite Robustos and RyJ Short Churchills are ones I've liked that haven't already been listed.
Already listed :)

Trinidad Reyes
The Johnny-O pigtails are pretty decent for a morning smoke with coffee (just did that yesterday).

Tom,

How does the Padron Serie 26 #35 Maddie not make your list?  You need to explain, fast....

Brickhouse said:
Tom,

How does the Padron Serie 26 #35 Maddie not make your list?  You need to explain, fast....

Complete oversight.....that, and I'm out of 'em.... :p

Hehe, ok, you get a pass then.

However, I would seriously like to add that in my opinion they are the flat out best short smoke out there.  Pair them with a cup of coffee in the morning and they always produce a top notch smoking experience.  They are always billowing with smoke and very flavorful.

Brickhouse said:
Hehe, ok, you get a pass then.

However, I would seriously like to add that in my opinion they are the flat out best short smoke out there.  Pair them with a cup of coffee in the morning and they always produce a top notch smoking experience.  They are always billowing with smoke and very flavorful.
For some reason I never think of them as a small smoke. Probably because I smoke them slow a savor them. They usually last me as long as most regular robustos. One of the best cigars there are.

Glad to see and thanks for listing Kill Bill and 7-20-4 Dog walker. Both great smokes...