• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoke D's

Here we go. I am not too good at MSRP since I live here in the Smoke Nazi State of California so please feel free to point out my errors.

TAKES

#1 AF Hemingway Classic Maduro
#2 AF Anejo #48
#10 La Flor Domincana Double Ligero Especial
#17 La Gloria Cubana Reserva Figuarados Regalias Perfecto Maduro

PUTS

#37 Carlos Torano Tribute Torpedo edit
#38 Tatuaje Regios
#39 La Gloria Cubana Reserva Figurados Regalias Perfecto
#40 AVO XO Intermezzo

Oh and my guesses are

1. CAO Soprano Boss
2. La Aurora 1495
3. Gurkha Titan

Edit per our PM and we have approval. I have to get to work. So I'll look back in on this in a little while.

Ready and waiting to receive. I will post my P/T's as soon as JAEwing edits his post so I know for sure what his P/T's are.

Ok were all set. JAEwwing mail that sucker to Swifty.
Swifty start the pee-pee dance :p

Pee-pee dance has started. Here are my proposed P/T/s:

T: 13.Padilla 8&11 Lancero
P: 41.Gurkha 1940 Pre-embargo Robusto

T: 14.Gurkha Titan
P: 42.Padron 40th Natural

T: 15.La Aurora 1495 #4
P: 43.AVO Maduro #2

P: 44.Punch Punch (ISOM)

Guesses:

#4. Fuente King Bee
#6. OpusX #5
#7. Fuente 8-5-8 Sungrown

This pass is gettign tastier and tastier....I can't wait to get my grubby paws on this thing!

I was talking to Dirick the other day and he's stoked at teh progress already of this thing. I don't blame him!

Let's keep this baby flying!

Pee-pee dance has started. Here are my proposed P/T/s:

T: 13.Padilla 8&11 Lancero
P: 41.Gurkha 1940 Pre-embargo Robusto

T: 14.Gurkha Titan
P: 42.Padron 40th Natural

T: 15.La Aurora 1495 #4
P: 43.AVO Maduro #2

P: 44.Punch Punch (ISOM)

Guesses:

#4. Fuente King Bee
#6. OpusX #5
#7. Fuente 8-5-8 Sungrown

Approved!!
OK we have our first case of cigar envy!! That Gurkha is one I've only heard about. Nice play Swifty and thanks for the extra stick. Once you actually get the pass please send it to Hapalee ASAP so he and Gonz can do their thing.

JAEwing youre approved and may ship out when youre all done!!!!

This thing is hummin' along! :thumbs:

Do I look ok? :blush: :sign: I have got to start getting ready!!

Brandon

Just wanted to post that the package went in the mail yesterday.

DC# 0306 0320 0001 3606 2660

Thanks for including me in this one! :thumbs:

Pass arrived last evening. Everything looks great. All cigars present and accounted for. Pass is now in the air again.

DC#0103 8555 7497 7604 4199

Thanks for having me!

Heads up! HapaLee. Comin' atcha.

Awesome job!!!! Hapalee you and Gonz play nice, no fighting over cigars.
Let me know whats going on!

Well it looks loke this isnt going to get there before gonz has to leave.
So I have a few options.
1. Move gonz to the end,I'll ship it to him when it gets back to me.

this next one is up to gonz and hapalee

2. A virtual pass for gonz, wherein he posts his puts and takes with hapa,
sends his puts to hojadepuro and hapa sends gonz his takes.(hapa if you do this I will send you a couple of sticks to make up for the extra shipping).

The reason for the second option is im trying to meet a timeline for the maryville mob. They are actually in KC right now and are going back to college on the 31st and i wanted to get this to them before that.

The 3rd is based on time

3. Have orangeman send it to gonz before it comes back to KC. If it looks like I have enough time before the 31st just send it back north and he could send it back to KC where I hope to do a hand pass with the maryville boys.

Let me know what you guys think, leaving gonz out isnt an option its just a matter of how and when he gets to play.

I'm fine with any of these options, just be sure to let me know who to send it to when the time comes. ;)

By the way, remember that next weekend I'll be in KC for your Padron event, so if I get the box before I leave, I could always pass it off to anyone that will be there as well. Not sure if that works logistically, but thought I'd throw it out there just in case.

Orangeman by all means if you have this before the Padron event
bring it with you. That may help out with getting this to gonz.

Will do ;)

However, that means it would need to arrive by Thursday of next week (since my buddy and I are leaving Friday morning, way before the mail would arrive).

If you need me to do Gonz's p/t that will be no problem; just send me your puts Gonz, and I will mail your takes out. Whatever works easiest for everyone will be fine with me. Just let me know what you all want to do. I had thought I would be attending the padron event, but it looks like I won't be able to make it. :( Ah well I am sure I will make it to KC soon enough.

Brandon

edit: if it doesn't look like the pass will make it to you by Thurs I can just send it to the outlaw or have Razorback take it with him if he goes. We will just keep each other posted, and I will try to get it out asap.