• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoke D's

OK I want this as easy as possible.
Hapalee you are going to play just as if nothing was going on.
Gonz once you get home and see that I have approved Hapalee
and edited the list, post your puts and takes,when you get approval
ship you puts to hojadepuro. Once this is all done hoja you can post your plays and ship to orangeman and gonz. Ill send you a couple of sticks for helping me out. If anyone has questions or a problem with all this lets hear it now. :D

Small wrinkle but sounds like you have all handled it fine. Good job guys.

Will do capITAN!! No problem. Glad to keep things moving along! I am drooling over the sticks as we speak trying to figure out what I want most!

Brandon

Will do capITAN!! No problem. Glad to keep things moving along! I am drooling over the sticks as we speak trying to figure out what I want most!

Brandon

You and me both buddy.....I've got this on the way the Hot Potato Bomb pass is behind me on the floor and I've got a Padron event to worry about on Saturday. I'm on cigar overload!

Keep 'er comin boys!

Box arrived in good shape. Pending approval, I'll get this out in the morning. Just let me know if I should send it to Gonz, or someone else.

T:#5 FFOX PL P: FFOX DC
T:#30 BBF P: Cohiba Sig VI
T:#44 Punch P:Trinidad Fundadore

My guesses;

Cuesta Rey
Don Peppin
Cao Sopranos

Thanks for letting me play!

I think you are passing up Gonz and sending to me! I am taking care of Gonz.

Brandon

Box arrived in good shape. Pending approval, I'll get this out in the morning. Just let me know if I should send it to Gonz, or someone else.

T:#5 FFOX PL P: FFOX DC
T:#30 BBF P: Cohiba Sig VI
T:#44 Punch P:Trinidad Fundadore

My guesses;

Cuesta Rey
Don Peppin
Cao Sopranos

Thanks for letting me play!

Approved!!!
That second put is a little on the hefty side but if thats what you want, go for it.

Youre welcome, thanks for the quality puts.
You are sending to hojadepuro.
I really need to hear from Gonz at this point. Where you at brother?

Thanks again for letting me play. As far as put #2, I enjoyed one that Shiba gifted me and wanted to spread the wealth. Heads up Hoja!!

Pee Pee dance has begun!! :thumbs:

Gonz go ahead and post your p/t and I will wait for you. Send me your sticks and we will get this thing moving. Those are some nice sticks out there!

Brandon

Sorry for the absence yesterday, we were travelling all day on our way back from FL, and didn't get in until late last night. I would have checked in last night, but those of you with kids know what a whole day of travelling with a 2 year old can do to you.

I'll look over the list here right now and post some puts and takes.

OK, here's my tentative puts and takes, pending approval from the crowd:

Take #6 Opus No. 5 Put #48 1926 No. 6 Natural
Take #7 DCM No. 4 Put #49 VSG Enchantment
Take #43 AVO No. 2 Put #50 Graycliff Mike Ditka Championship Series
Put #51 CAO Criollo Pato

OK, here's my tentative puts and takes, pending approval from the crowd:

Take #6 Opus No. 5 Put #48 1926 No. 6 Natural
Take #7 DCM No. 4 Put #49 VSG Enchantment
Take #43 AVO No. 2 Put #50 Graycliff Mike Ditka Championship Series
Put #51 CAO Criollo Pato

Approved!!Im at work so ill update the list tonight.
Hoja lets have your plays as well when you get the pass.

Gonz thanks for your patience and for playing.
You still get to guess at my least favorite nc from the original list.

I forgot about the guesses:

#12 Don Pepin
#14 Gurkha Titan
#8 Cuesta Rey Stanford's...

Pass list is updated. Hoja please remove Gonz's takes and send them to his adress in the pass.
Feel free to do a preliminary put/take if you like.
Once you get the pass it is on hold until you send and receive Gonz's plays.

Orangeman I'll talk to you at the Padron event but I think what I'll have you do
is send this back to the Outlaw. Both the Maryville thugs are in KC instead of
Maryville so I'll let them come by and make their respective plays. I'll make
them post puts and takes before they come in though.

Thats enough of my rambling for now.

PASS ON!!!!!!

I'm planning on sending my puts out tomorrow, which means they would be to Hoja in about two days.

Unless he's possibly interested in taking any of my puts, should I consider sending these to the next person who will have the box, that way we don't lose a day while he waits for my cigars? Since Lee sent the box today, it should be there a day before my cigars come. And if Hoja waits for my cigars the next day (or even a day later if USPS screws up) then he might not get my cigars in the box and have it out that same day. I know there's a time constraint right now for the Mob guys so I thought I'd throw this out as an option.

Gonz go ahead and send them to hoja, I still got 15 days to get this thing back in KC.
If for some reason it doesnt make it back in time I'll ship it to Drew since Boomer is in KC for the summer or so I hear.
I want this all put back together before Hoja ships it back out.