• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoke D's

Send her on home Nick! This pass has FLOWN! Glad to see it got done so fast.

As soon as Brett posts his P/T I'll put mine. We already have it planned out so Dirick let us know when you get this bad boy and we will be at Outlaw.

I have the list narrowed down of what you don't like....It's only a matter of time before i figure it out.

Here are my P&T's as soon as the pass arrives:

T: Ashton VSG Robusto
P: Hemingway Classic Maduro

T: CAO Criollo Pato
P: Partagas Cifuentes Octubre

T: Hemingway Classic
P: Montecristo White Court

Approved!!

Nick thanks for playing my game. It feels weird calling you Orangeman since I've actually met you.

Now you have to RECEIVE the pass :p

Nick thanks for playing my game. It feels weird calling you Orangeman since I've actually met you.

Now you have to RECEIVE the pass :p

Yeah, I know what you mean. However, I'm sure all of you guys at the Outlaw still call Brad by Smokyballs, huh? :laugh:

Hopefully the pass will arrive tomorrow. :thumbs:

Okay, everything looks fine. Cigars look to be in good shape, box is holding up and these babies are headed back to The Outlaw. I just wish I could squeeze myself into the box and join 'em. :love:

Annnnnnnnnnd they're off...

DC #: 0103 8555 7497 1206 7244

Woohooo.....I wish brett would post his p/t so i could.....I wanna get my hands on this thing haha!

Woohooo.....I wish brett would post his p/t so i could.....I wanna get my hands on this thing haha!

Call the man!! For cryin out loud you think I'm not chompin at the bit to get my hands on a few of these little gems, theres some pretty sweet stuff in there.
That said I'd like to thank all of the participants thus far. Very nice.

Hoja I got a question for you. Do you own a Xikar cutter by any chance? :whistling:

I have always used a little dollar job. Save the cash for smokes! So no I do not have a xikar... :blush:

Brandon

Proposed P/Ts:

T:perdomo Edicion de Silvio Robusto
P:Graycliff Emerald Presidente

T:Cuesta Rey Stanford's Cameroon
P:Ashton Aged Maduro #40

I guess I'm truely still a newb at heart, because I couldn't seem to find the MSRP of the Stanford's Cameroon anywhere... Don't hesitate to point out any discrepancies!

Brett

Yeah that Stamfords is one of the least expensive cigars in the pass.
Retails around $8.50. Your Opus goes for about $12.50.
So if you wanna rethink feel free to do so.

Proposed P/Ts:

T:perdomo Edicion de Silvio Robusto
P:Graycliff Emerald Presidente

T:Cuesta Rey Stanford's Cameroon
P:Ashton Aged Maduro #40

I guess I'm truely still a newb at heart, because I couldn't seem to find the MSRP of the Stanford's Cameroon anywhere... Don't hesitate to point out any discrepancies!

Brett

Approved!!!!
Post your guesses for the contest.

Drew I know youre ready so lets hear it. :0

Thanks Brett :thumbs:

OK the box is here at the Outlaw.
Boomer come make your plays.
Drew I know youre out there post your plays and come on by.

Once all this is done I'll have Smoky post the cigar for the contest.

I have a question for the fine BOTL's that gifted me certain sticks.

First is a pigtail with an unfinished foot. No band never seen one like this and would love to know what it is.

After some research I found the other one I think. At least that it exists.
Hapa I think youre responsible for this second mystery stick, could you PM me some details.

Sorry for the late post haha!

T-Mag 46
P-RASS

T-#27 DCM #3
P-Tat. Grand Cojunu

T-Hemingway Classic
P-Perdomo Cabinet Series Cuban Cafe

Guesses:
Avo Domaine 50
Edge Sungrown
St Luis Rey Serie A

There you go. I'm out of town and wont be back until Monday and I'll come up to Outlaw on Tuesday!

Approved!!

Well all we have left is for you guys to actually come to the Outlaw.

But before that happens, aren't you guys in college?
Of the N/C=NON CUBAN cigars I am offering one is my favorite and one I don't really care for. Each person will get 3 guesses at which one I DON'T care for.

DrewMoberly
Guesses:
Avo Domaine 50
??? Edge Sungrown ???
St Luis Rey Serie A

Boomerman
Guesses:
Avo Domaine 50
Bolivar Belicoso Fino
St Luis Rey Serie A

Both you MENSA candidates guess again. :p

Thanks to everyone who played, there will be a wrap up post tomorrow, its late and I dont feel like typing it now.