• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smokyballs

Thanks guys. I finally got my surgery scheduled for Monday. The are using the Davinci robot. Very interesting piece of technology. I am going to kick cancers sorry ass.

Make sure someone updates us here about your surgery brother....

Damn right my friend. F that A cancer in cancers F-ing A!

Thinking of you, and I'll have the cigars a scotch ready and waiting when you want them.

Brad is out of surgery, they got a late start. It was a large tumor, but they were able to reconnect everything. Looking at chemo now.

Fight Hard!  Haven't seen you in a while.

Good to hear the surgery went well.  

Wake up and come out swinging!  We are keeping you in our thoughts.

Thanks for the update Matt.  Beat it like it owes you money Brad.

Going home today. 3 weeks of recovery and then I start chemo. The idea is to shrink the lesion on my liver before the biopsy and possibly surgery. Just happy to be through this part. Once again, I will beat this.

If I'm not mistaken, you no longer have an appendix, so you have that going for you.  I had a resection 5 years ago, take it slow for a couple of days.  Take your pain killers or switch to Ibuprofen when they say you can. Getting behind the pain curve sucks and you don't have that morphine drip anymore.  The narcotics will constipate you, so a stool softener is a good idea until you're off them.

If you would like we could send Enerjay over to be your cruise director. :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: