• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So my wife freaked out tonight...

Juanote

The sound of one hand fapping
She asked me where I got the smokes that arrived today (noob sampler), I told her I had made a deal posting at this place. But I had a feeling she might get the wrong idea so I started to tell her, "Honey, don't be fooled by some of the profile pics, they're all a bunch of crusty old dudes..." but she had already hung up. I tried calling her back a few times, nothing. So a few minutes later she calls back, and what do I get but an earful of this:

"WHO ARE THESE HOOKERS YOU'VE BEEN TALKING TO ONLINE?!?!?!?"

Talk about not knowing whether to laugh or cry.

Thanks, guys.  :laugh:  :thumbs:

Tall Paul is actually a lesbian couple that enjoys baseball and light spanking.

ROFL, now that's a funny ass story. I'm glad I could help out.  :sign:

Jason

Thanks again Jason, that was an incredible package you sent. Incredible. I'm in your debt, whatever the consequences and repercussions.  :whistling:  :thumbs:  :D

Gavin said:

This is all very Jake from State Farm: "She sounds hideous!" "Well, she's a guy, so..."

Don't tell her about the midgets and chickens I keep locked in my basement. She'll never let you come back.

I would probably hear the exact same thing, if my ol lady saw all the profile pics on here as well. Good luck bud!

I know the feeling, my gf believed CJ was a hottie ! Lol

jfields said:
Don't tell her about the midgets and chickens I keep locked in my basement. She'll never let you come back.
Frank finally let you keep a few, huh?

This is an easy fix, search for herf pictures to prove there aren't many people on this site that look like the avatars

CBoukal said:
This is an easy fix, search for herf pictures to prove there aren't many people on this site that look like the avatars

Jonesy looks exactly like his avatar.

Except for the hair, pretty face, and great body...

Jonesy said:
Frank finally let you keep a few, huh?
He actually stole that from me.

Gavin said:

Thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me on here...  :laugh:

Pugman1943 said:
Thank goodness it wasn't Xmas time with those amazing elves.
Not to mention the girls from the Pink Chrysanthemum.

seven.jpg

Doc

I used to get the same thing occasionally...with the operative phase being "used to". ;)

Tall Paul said:

Thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me on here...  :laugh:
Don't let it go to your head. ;)

An update: she has calmed down, and has read through what I posted on here.

Her comment: "I'm glad so many people there agree with me that you're an asshole!"