• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So this happened...

You know, everyone says bank sleep but really, get the house projects done and get some of those trips which have been in your to-do list done You can always drink coffee with little ones but renovations and big trips get very challenging very quickly when you have little distractions.
This! Oh, and besides sleep, make sure you catch up on your sex now too :p

Congrats Tall Paul. Kids are great. They tax every last morsel of patience but in the end, it's a tremendous experience. I feel bad for your wife. Hopefully she doesn't have to push a 2' long baby out of her....sheeeesh!

Wishing you both a happy and healthy pregnancy as well as a healthy newborn.

Last edited:
Bless your wife for the the gift of your child, your lucky dog for loving ear pulls, and you for the diapers you are about to change. Happy and healthy baby folks.

Congratulations! Life changing... but all good! Well, mostly :)
BTW, your lab looks like the twin of mine...

I can't imagine having anything but the two girls I have. Congratulations, again!

This is your first child, isn't it? At this point in your life you have no idea how much you can love something. You think you love your wife.? Wait 'til the baby is born. Laying down your life for your child becomes a no brainer.

Doc

This is your first child, isn't it? At this point in your life you have no idea how much you can love something. You think you love your wife.? Wait 'til the baby is born. Laying down your life for your child becomes a no brainer.

Doc
Yes this will be our first!

Doc

100% truth. I am amazed every single day that I even have the capacity to love something as much as I do my son. Congrats on the girl, brother!

Also, the cliché is totally true: They are grown before you know it.

Don't take a minute of it for granted, because you don't get yesterday back. Stress-be-damned, raising a teenager is pretty cool, as you have a junior adult to hang out with and mold. However, there's just something special about those years 3-8'ish when they are old enough to go to the bathroom by themselves but still want to cuddle with you all the time. :)